Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Just because you hustle doesn't mean your willing to fight or shoot someone how hard is that to comprehend ...I know plenty of dudes who hustle that are straight P@#$&

I bet you won't tell them that, lol

You scary

Plenty of folks selling who know damn well they ain't built for it....and they always get caught up one way or another

Last edited:
Selling drugs and being in the streets are two very different things..

Selling a few dime bags to your friends or making deliveries to people you know doesn't certify being street.

Now if your selling work for someone else, out on the block all day, actually have weight in a rival territory than yes your a street dude, u may not be the toughest of them all but you abide by the street rules (or atleast suppose to) and probably come across criminals who do EVERYTHING.

Dude originally said being a street dude doesn't make you about that life... that's false because being involved in the streets means coming across violence, gangs,cops/narcs, dealing with fiends etc etc everything that you encounter in the street life

Now selling drugs is a whole other topic, ive come across people who've had small amounts of drugs and got those off on the side that doesn't equal being street tho.

As soon as I saw the words "takes it to the streets" I knew son wasn't a street cat. :lol:

:rofl: @ that cover art

Last edited:
SlowBucks apparel was 25% off at Simons yesterday....

check for new markdowns on PLNDR and Karmaloop...

SlowBucks apparel was 25% off at Simons yesterday....

check for new markdowns on PLNDR and Karmaloop...
roll.gif

Damn.

Just because you hustle doesn't mean your willing to fight or shoot someone how hard is that to comprehend ...I know plenty of dudes who hustle that are straight P@#$&

because they sell drugs? you boys scary

everyone who sells drugs isnt tough by any means

just because you out doing dirt dont mean ****

You scary

Plenty of folks selling who know damn well they ain't built for it....and they always get caught up one way or another

Thank you

But why do you equate sellin drugs to being a street dude?

I don't. It's 2014' you don't have to stand on a corner no more :lol:

And just because you about that life don't mean ****** won't pull yo card either, or I'm supposed to be scared of you.

Street dudes are in the streets, y'all ******ed.

Last edited:
what are you talking about? :lol:

weirdos 

I feel like y'all are sayin that because you do street stuff don't make you street.

Yes it does lol. I know it's a bunch of soft dudes in the streets but they still live the life.

Don't make you hard or anything but you still a street ***** about the life.

To me, "soft dudes" and "street ***** about that life" don't equate like that.

Even if those soft dudes sell drugs in the street.

May I got it misinterpretated or something :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me what the most random little **** turns into on here. :lol:

"I ain't no street cat". The Shea Davis avy too. :lol:

what are you talking about? :lol:

weirdos 

I feel like y'all are sayin that because you do street stuff don't make you street.

Yes it does lol. I know it's a bunch of soft dudes in the streets but they still live the life.

Don't make you hard or anything but you still a street ***** about the life.

Technically they are "street dudes" but that does not mean they're about that action....I also never said a dude that is about that life can't get robbed...but ones that necessarily aren't about it always seem to be the first ones getting robbed (at least down here)

Az & rich= street dudes

Alpo= ABOUT THAT LIFE

You get the hint now, just because you making moves in the streets dont make you about that action

I definitely get what you saying, but Alpo was certainly no more about that life than Rich, AZ not so much. But to you dudes who don't seem to get it, about that life means you ain't just in it for the up's. You stand for what you stand for. Slow was one of many putting in work for the Unit at some point, 50's cosign also is what established him legitimately. Yall think dude got caught slipping cause he sweet, but it's quite the opposite. Dude simply thought he was that thorough that he wouldn't be touched and has been feeling his self on another level as of late, that simple.

Last edited:
To me, "soft dudes" and "street ***** about that life" don't equate like that.

Even if those soft dudes sell drugs in the street.

May I got it misinterpretated or something :lol:

You completely right, going after a fast buck don't make you solid.

Back
Top Bottom