Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

The homie Nay just got out too
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

man what has this thread turned into.?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^Pretty sure I'm the only person not in NY whose listened to loads of Mazaradi Fox stuff :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow  

Was discussin this with someone yesterday. Thing is he wanna take photos with everybody like everybody ya bro........nah bro.

Yea he violated.
True.
Whoa...

Technically they are "street dudes" but that does not mean they're about that action....I also never said a dude that is about that life can't get robbed...but ones that necessarily aren't about it always seem to be the first ones getting robbed (at least down here)

True

This is going in a direction I didn't think it would. Let's get back to the basics.

For something like that to happen to you 9/10 you involved.

^Pretty sure I'm the only person not in NY whose listened to loads of Mazaradi Fox stuff :lol:

He actually made music? :lol:

I thot he was just a another weed carrier

Yep :lol:. I think 4 of these are official and the other two are just random stuff from him. Get regular spins from a good number of them

View media item 1007020View media item 1007021View media item 1007022View media item 1007023View media item 1007024View media item 1007025

Last edited:
Peep Game might be the only person on earth who actually did listen to Mazaradi Fox :lol:

The only song he had that people really mention was Gangsta *** that was due to what Stack did on it :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Peep Game might be the only person on earth who actually did listen to Mazaradi Fox :lol:

The only song he had that people really mention was Gangsta *** that was due to what Stack did on it :x :pimp:

Now that I think about it, Peep did make that Papoose thread a few months ago
#neverforget

Last edited:
Ghetto Quran is what rubbed certain people the wrong way as well. That's what got 50 shot 9x. 50 got shot the day before he had a video shoot with destinys child for "thug love". Columbia dropped him because they were shook for 2 reasons...they ain't want nothing to do with this *****, and they were scared of a certain someone who had a hand in 50s shooting

This certain someone was the one who had 50 Blacklisted.
From what I hear, When 50 got hot again, JMJ took him under his wing, going against the Blacklisting, and boom

Who is this dude you not speaking about?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now that I think about it, Peep did make that Papoose thread a few months ago
#neverforget

Actually I made 3 Papoose threads...
giphy.gif

Anorexic describe the way that you spit, on your album cover it look like you taking a ****

Back
Top Bottom