Carne Asada Fries Near SF?

Does anybody know where they serve carne asada fries? somewhere near SF. I been to bado's in fairfield, their fries are craaazy good. I just dont feel likedriving out that far all the time. I also tried las vegas taqueria in San Jose, theirs were okay, I've had better. So does anybody know where there is acarne asada fries spot around here in San Francisco?

Araujo's in San Bruno, near Tanforan, sells carne asada fries. They're pretty good...

Originally Posted by supasteezy

^^ wheres that?

Adalbertos is best.

80 Sacramento
Fairfield- Exit Air Base Parkway
Stay on right lane and exit North Texas and veer right.
Adalberto's is to your left
Make a u-turn at the light
Order away.

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Araujo's in San Bruno, near Tanforan, sells carne asada fries. They're pretty good...

^^ They sell carne asada fries? do you have to special order them? their carne asada is kind ehh. but ill give it a try. anybody else know any other placesthat got carne asada fries?

Never knew Araujo's had carne asada fries, but that's def one of my favorite spots when I used to get off work at 1-2 am.

Carne asada fries aren't on the menu at Araujo's, but they do have them available. It's not the best carne asada fries that I've had, but itdefinitely beats going all the way out to fairfield.

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Carne asada fries aren't on the menu at Araujo's, but they do have them available. It's not the best carne asada fries that I've had, but it definitely beats going all the way out to fairfield.

Most places don't have it on the menu, but if you request it they'll make it as long as they have fries. I still haven't had carne asada fries uphere that tastes as good as San Diego makes them.

what bout san jose area
laugh.gif

i need to know what the big deal is over thsese things!

hydration near SJSU has some wannabe carne asada fries. they use gross nacho sauce...i hate that

iguanas in San Jose right next to SJSU has them, but get shredded cheese instead of that nacho cheese. make sure to add sour cream and guacamole.

try this spot. Its not as good as so-cal spots but not as deep like milpitas. Oh btw, try calling before you get there so the wait wont be as long because theycut the fries fresh.

Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Olivos
1017 Larkin St
(between Hemlock St & Post St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 931-3019

so basically there isnt a decent carne asada fries spot near the sf area? all either in san jose or the east bay? i wont settle with araujo's.

Back
Top Bottom