Carne Asada Fries Near SF?

that sucks. i guess i will make a journey out to try adalberto's. gonna see if it is better than baldo's.

Just make the trip to Fairfield and you'll enjoy it. Hell, go to the outlets and get Baldo's in Vacaville...Walk around for a bit then head toFairfield for Adalberto's lol. That'll be the day...Along with three new clogged arteries.

haha ill make the trip to adalbertos one day, not necessariy the same day i play on having baldo's.

I just tried the carne asada fries aka california nachos grande from araujos. They're decent, not as good as baldo's. Still gotta try adalberto's.

adalberto's is way overrated and i use to love that place...because i found a bolt in my food once and they hardly cook the food enough
baldo's is basically the same as adal's just with more watery red sauce
the key to getting food made right is to say the whole order with whatever details and make sure you say "that's it"
and wait for the thank you
carne asada nachos with sour cream and cheese is bomb

5 rolled tacos all day for me there. with sourcream, guac, and cheese. booyah. 24 hours is a beautiful thing.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

for my east bay heads...y'all should already know where to go...but La Pinata

la pinata sells carne asada fries now? i love their chimichangas and the fact that some locations are open til 3am. i usually go to the san leandro spot.

lol yea my boy got some carne asada fries after the Nas concert the day after thanksgiving...*+#$ was crack
pimp.gif
we always go to the san leandro one...but forthose don't know, they got one in alameda and hayward too...open til 3am like the previous poster said, always on hit on the late night after a club orsomething
pimp.gif

Edit::
laugh.gif
I ain't ever heard of no Deep East Bay...what does that include??

Originally Posted by derrty6232

what's la pinata, where is it exactly?
I thinks it's in Albany or El Cerrito, I pass by there when I take San Pablo Ave. to get home.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by derrty6232

what's la pinata, where is it exactly?
I thinks it's in Albany or El Cerrito, I pass by there when I take San Pablo Ave. to get home.
The other dude said its in san leandro, but I think theres also one in alameda or oakland well same name don't know about the owners. DaNikeRhino I think the one you saw on San Pablo Ave. near E.C. or Albany is picante. But do you know any place in Richmond that sells carne asada fries?

theres a La Pinata in Fremont too. hella didn't know they sold carne asada fries there ima have to check it out..

the one in San Leandro (La Pinata #2) is off of the Marina...the one in Hayward (La Pinata #1) is on Mission, pretty close to A street...the one in Alameda (LaPinata #3) is on Park Street.

lol yea my boy got some carne asada fries after the Nas concert the day after thanksgiving...*+#$ was crack
pimp.gif
we always go to the san leandro one...but for those don't know, they got one in alameda and hayward too...open til 3am like the previous poster said, always on hit on the late night after a club or something
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Deep East bay. Concord, Antioch, Pittsburg, etc...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

pimp.gif
we always go to the san leandro one...but for those don't know, they got one in alameda and hayward too...open til 3am like the previous poster said, always on hit on the late night after a club or something
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never knew that area was called Deep East Bay.

how much are carne asada fries at la pinata i might start going there after school now aha

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never knew that area was called Deep East Bay.

laugh.gif
never knew that either...

but I went to the one in Hayward today and they had nooooooo idea what the hell i was talking about..first time going to the one in hayward too..so i don't know if they all do it..i know San Leandro does it though...and i didn't order it when we went either so i don't know how much they cost...

Im tellin yall......If you guys are ever in the North Bay or around hit up Adalbertos in Fairfield.

I don't like the meat that Baldos uses and their burritos aren't as good as Adalbertos' super burritos. So idk.

Back
Top Bottom