Carne Asada Fries Near SF?

just tried them for the first time at Adalbertos in Fairfield. Got the California burrito and carne asada fries....wasn't too impressed. the fires in theburrito actually made it too dry...i would rather just eat a beef super burrito. the fries were ok i guess...it would probably taste better if they usedseasoned steak fries or something.

I saw them on the menu at the new mexican place that opened on 19th and Taraval where JT's used to be in SF. I didn't try them but the nachos werepretty good.....

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

man i had some from my spot in hayward... it was good and pretty worth it.. BUT.. i felt like $@+# and like i was gonna stop breathing after eating it.. way too much sodium and grease (im not a healthy eater too).. these are def. a once in while meal..

Where you go in Hayward?

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

I saw them on the menu at the new mexican place that opened on 19th and Taraval where JT's used to be in SF. I didn't try them but the nachos were pretty good.....
Hmm I am at State a lot might have to check it out this friday. Thanks bro.

chavez supermarket.. pretty worth it.. alot of food but you'll feel like ur gonna have a heart attack if you finish all of it...lol

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Originally Posted by wanksta23

anywhere near san jose where they sell them?
Taqueria Las Vegas in Milpitas
pretty chill spot they are like 7$ but they do give you a lot. i think the fries could be better but they are still
pimp.gif
and worth it imo

Originally Posted by wanksta23

anywhere near san jose where they sell them?
la grullensa
461 S Capitol Ave
# 15
San Jose, CA 95127
(408) 259-4683

i went here after a night in downtown sj once and they were alright. a little overpriced too.

I saw them on the menu at the new mexican place that opened on 19th and Taraval where JT's used to be in SF. I didn't try them but the nachos were pretty good.....
i heard about this too. i may try it when im in the area this weekend.

Originally Posted by LORENander

i heard about this too. i may try it when im in the area this weekend.
Place aint bad. They add beans tho. Heres a pic of how they look.
4497_86396479595_706574595_1784192_7689675_n.jpg

My homemade Carne Asada Fries are better
tongue.gif
(kind of OD on thesourcream/guac) fresh con queso > shredded.
4467_89384049595_706574595_1820506_8116555_n.jpg

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom