Carolina Panthers @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread

The Packers just keep rolling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Making it look so damn easy.

I'm so glad we locked up Lee for the next 4 years and at a fairly cheap price. With the way Lee is playing I think we'll cut Bubba after the seasonsince he has a pretty high contract money wise and he just isn't what he used to be early in his career.

Damnit Crosby.

Ty, I hope we don't get rid of Bubba. But I agree about Lee. He's looking like the Bubba of old.

Fauria must have not been watching the game. One of those dudes oblivious to the scoreboard.

Wow, Green Bay's defense is surprisingly good. I thought they would fall back to earth, but they seem to be the real deal.

They could very well represent the NFC in January if they can remain consistent.

You dudes hyped about beating the Panthers?

They could very well represent the NFC in January if they can remain consistent.

LOL. Calm down....

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Fauria must have not been watching the game. One of those dudes oblivious to the scoreboard.
Just funny to me, because I remember a game a couple years ago where the Eagles beat you guys like 45-13. After William Henderson scored (game wasway out of hand), he spiked it then Jeremiah Trotter came over and tapped him on the shoulder pointing to scoreboard.

Cowboys fans... leave.

S4L3... you're an idiot. Packers have a very good shot at going to the superbowl.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A team is about to be 9-1 and still the haters come out of their caves.

GB was winning games in the clutch (good sign of a good team) WITHOUT a running game.

And now WITH a running game, blowing teams out.

Show some respect. Damn.

S4L, come November 29th, after the game, show up to the thread.

That's all I ask of you.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Show some respect.
November 29th. Prove it....

roll.gif
roll.gif
please, now youre talkin about see what happens on the 29th like its gonna be agame... what happened to your talk about that game not mattering cause the packers gonna get blown out??

aint gonna happen pal, GB is legit.

exit thread left

what happened to your talk about that game not mattering cause the packers gonna get blown out??
LOL. Game will still be a blow-out. Calm down chief...
That's all I ask of you.
All I ask from you is to write "Packers=Fraud" after that game.

Back
Top Bottom