Carolina Panthers @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread

I don't see how a regular season game proves anything IMO.

Even if Dallas loses next week vs GB (or the other way around), both teams will most likely face each other in the post season, and thats when it would REALLYmatter.

Let's just face it, S4L3 is a moron. Even if the Cowboys lose (which they will) he will use the fluke/injuries/Romo had a paper cut excuse.

Now let's focus on the game because it's getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by S4L3

what happened to your talk about that game not mattering cause the packers gonna get blown out??
LOL. Game will still be a blow-out. Calm down chief...
That's all I ask of you.
All I ask from you is to write "Packers=Fraud" after that game.

LOL. take your blinders off boss, now is not the time to be cryingfraud.

what part of the packers game is a fraud?
hmmm is it the NFL leading passing game?
is it their running game thats come on strong in the last 4 weeks?
is it the top 10 running defense?
or the top 10 passing defense?

im not sayin the boys arent good... you gotta get that tunnel vision check up on pal

Oh he's a Cowgirls fan?
laugh.gif

ahh i'm just not sure about things anymore.

GB with the number 1 ranked passing offense.

And Dallas with the 17th ranked pass defense.

ahhhh my head hurts. GB will just get ABSOLUTELY blown out.

Hey, did Grant's injury towards the end look bad? I saw it on the net, but it didn't say what happened. Anyone watch?

^He should be fine. He was looked at a little on the sideline. But at the end of the game, he was walking on the field giving the post game daps.

ugh at 3 games in 12 days though.

We might just lose one of them because of that. PLUS we have to travel twice... Cowboys won't have to travel at all...

If we continue to bring it like this for the remainder of the season there is no reason we wont be playin as the last nfc team standing. As long as we dontturn the ball over we are good. Lets keep it going pack! Lets get this home field advantage....9-1 Baby!

Cant wait til thanksgiving already!

Back
Top Bottom