Cars that you think are really girly

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You drive a TC, a minivan or a large SUV?
laugh.gif
No i do not.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Because apart from ballers, the only people I see driving them are older white women who use them as status symbols. And no, it's not a shot at white women, it's an observation.
true. but they still some boss *#+ cars

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Because apart from ballers, the only people I see driving them are older white women who use them as status symbols. And no, it's not a shot at white women, it's an observation.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Each to his own, but I hate large cars... the feeling of being so high off the ground and the poor handling
sick.gif
sick.gif

For the price of a Range Rover I'd take a GTR. Straight performance beast and is still more reliable than the RR

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Each to his own, but I hate large cars... the feeling of being so high off the ground and the poor handling
sick.gif
sick.gif

For the price of a Range Rover I'd take a GTR. Straight performance beast and is still more reliable than the RR

Back
Top Bottom