Cars that you think are really girly

this is a womans car
mustang.jpg

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

No, but to say that is a "girly" car is flat out stupid.

You misunderstood me. And I was unclear. It's a very masculine car (big, V8, loud). The thing is that a lot of women drive these very manly cars cause they feel it empowers them... so it's a brolic car that a lot of women drive.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

No, but to say that is a "girly" car is flat out stupid.

You misunderstood me. And I was unclear. It's a very masculine car (big, V8, loud). The thing is that a lot of women drive these very manly cars cause they feel it empowers them... so it's a brolic car that a lot of women drive.

from what I've seen on forums, cars $20K and under are generally referred to as a girly cars.  am I wrong?

from what I've seen on forums, cars $20K and under are generally referred to as a girly cars.  am I wrong?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

It's probably because most of the cars under $20k are small/fuel efficient and that's usually what people call girly

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

It's probably because most of the cars under $20k are small/fuel efficient and that's usually what people call girly

Back
Top Bottom