Carson Palmer demands a trade.. VOL who wants him ?

laugh.gif
I'd take Carson Palmer in a flash.

Dude was top 10 in just about every QB stat. Is he what he used to be? No, but he can definitely still do some damage and play at a high level.

With that said, I think he could lead the 49ers to the playoffs.

They have some weapons in SF... Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Gore/Westbrook, Josh Morgan, hell even Delanie Walker could be a big time target. 2 of the quickest players on offense are the TE's (which is why I think McNabb would flourish)

Interested to see if he gets traded, and where he would go.

laugh.gif
I'd take Carson Palmer in a flash.

Dude was top 10 in just about every QB stat. Is he what he used to be? No, but he can definitely still do some damage and play at a high level.

With that said, I think he could lead the 49ers to the playoffs.

They have some weapons in SF... Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Gore/Westbrook, Josh Morgan, hell even Delanie Walker could be a big time target. 2 of the quickest players on offense are the TE's (which is why I think McNabb would flourish)

Interested to see if he gets traded, and where he would go.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by kapstone

seattle - unless leinhart goes there. no way pete carroll starts the year without a usc qb on the roster

leinart in seattle?

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg
it has to have crossed your mind at least once - need a young qb regardless of whether hasselbeck comes back.  carroll loves his usc guys.  wont cost too much. makes some level of sense...

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by kapstone

seattle - unless leinhart goes there. no way pete carroll starts the year without a usc qb on the roster

leinart in seattle?

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg
it has to have crossed your mind at least once - need a young qb regardless of whether hasselbeck comes back.  carroll loves his usc guys.  wont cost too much. makes some level of sense...

You think if Carroll really wanted Leinart, he would have picked him up in September after the Cardinals released him and Leinart was getting little interest from teams around the league?

You think if Carroll really wanted Leinart, he would have picked him up in September after the Cardinals released him and Leinart was getting little interest from teams around the league?

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Yeah - but he had just picked up Whitehurst so maybe he didnt want to look like he didnt know what he was doing?  I have no idea - pure speculation on my part that is not particularly well thought out or anything

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Yeah - but he had just picked up Whitehurst so maybe he didnt want to look like he didnt know what he was doing?  I have no idea - pure speculation on my part that is not particularly well thought out or anything

To me, this demand for a trade tells me that he really has no problems with T.Ocho and it really is more of an issue with the coaches. As a matter of fact, an article was posted recently stating from Carson's agent that he wanted the OC (Bratkowski) gone. If Palmer really believed this team would be so much better based on that 1 performance they had against the Chargers, he wouldn't demand a trade seeing that T.O. is definitely out the door and Chad is in the process of leaving. But clearly that's not the case, and Carson has now realized what a joke of an organization the Bengals are.

To me, this demand for a trade tells me that he really has no problems with T.Ocho and it really is more of an issue with the coaches. As a matter of fact, an article was posted recently stating from Carson's agent that he wanted the OC (Bratkowski) gone. If Palmer really believed this team would be so much better based on that 1 performance they had against the Chargers, he wouldn't demand a trade seeing that T.O. is definitely out the door and Chad is in the process of leaving. But clearly that's not the case, and Carson has now realized what a joke of an organization the Bengals are.

CINCINNATI—Claiming that the phone had been ringing off the hook allmorning, Bengals owner and general manager Mike Brown told reportersTuesday that representatives from every NFL franchise had contacted theBengals organization to insist they absolutely do not want quarterbackCarson Palmer.

"As soon as the news got out that Carson wanted to betraded, coaches and general managers were just clamoring to let me knowwhat a bad fit he would be for any team wanting to win football games,"said Brown, adding that he was also contacted by several CFL teamsexpressing their uninterest in the Bengals starting quarterback. "Someteams have been hounding me five or six times a day just to let me knowhow badly they didn't want to see Carson Palmer in one of theiruniforms next year."

Brown confirmed that at least two dozen teams hadoffered the Bengals draft picks in exchange for a guarantee that theorganization wouldn't try to make a deal for Palmer.

CINCINNATI—Claiming that the phone had been ringing off the hook allmorning, Bengals owner and general manager Mike Brown told reportersTuesday that representatives from every NFL franchise had contacted theBengals organization to insist they absolutely do not want quarterbackCarson Palmer.

"As soon as the news got out that Carson wanted to betraded, coaches and general managers were just clamoring to let me knowwhat a bad fit he would be for any team wanting to win football games,"said Brown, adding that he was also contacted by several CFL teamsexpressing their uninterest in the Bengals starting quarterback. "Someteams have been hounding me five or six times a day just to let me knowhow badly they didn't want to see Carson Palmer in one of theiruniforms next year."

Brown confirmed that at least two dozen teams hadoffered the Bengals draft picks in exchange for a guarantee that theorganization wouldn't try to make a deal for Palmer.

Offensive Coordinator fired. Likely that someone to appease Carson will be brought in.

Back
Top Bottom