Carson Palmer demands a trade.. VOL who wants him ?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Carson Palmer stans who think he is still elite.
laugh.gif
fc825634e172beb863392ca6a8f82a51e1e7185_r.gif

Carson needs a change of scenery.

seattle - unless leinhart goes there. no way pete carroll starts the year without a usc qb on the roster

seattle - unless leinhart goes there. no way pete carroll starts the year without a usc qb on the roster

Originally Posted by kapstone

Put bush back there too
laugh.gif

I remember someone talking about the Detroit Lions VS USC wondering who was better

Put bush back there too
laugh.gif

I remember someone talking about the Detroit Lions VS USC wondering who was better

leinart in seattle?

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

leinart in seattle?

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

San Fran
Generally speaking I don't want him but if we can get him for cheap than that might be a possibility.  Besides that though, his career is over.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

San Fran
Generally speaking I don't want him but if we can get him for cheap than that might be a possibility.  Besides that though, his career is over.

FB with the classic gif as usual
laugh.gif

BTW, if I'm one of the NFC West teams I'd look into Bulger before touching Palmer.

FB with the classic gif as usual
laugh.gif

BTW, if I'm one of the NFC West teams I'd look into Bulger before touching Palmer.

He hasnt fallen off THAT much.

I was listening today on Mike and Mike Herm Edwards was considering taking Matt Cassel over him
laugh.gif
. Thats why he isnt coaching.   

He hasnt fallen off THAT much.

I was listening today on Mike and Mike Herm Edwards was considering taking Matt Cassel over him
laugh.gif
. Thats why he isnt coaching.   

Back
Top Bottom