Carter 3 Premier Single

Originally Posted by MvP07

NT is like a chain reaction - One says " i don't like it" the rest follows lol.
I dont believe "the rest follow" it's just when a song is wack...well it's wack....and a lot of people hate wayne not because he iswack by no means is he wack...he is just NOT "The Best Rapper Alive" when Jay-z, Lupe, Cassidy, Jadakiss, Styles P, Grafh, and a long list of otherrappers are alive!..... but the song is wack..i am a wayne fan i think carter 2 deserved 5 mics!! and also the crying out for me remix was my favorite wayneverse of 07.....

Originally Posted by yung16

Originally Posted by MvP07

NT is like a chain reaction - One says " i don't like it" the rest follows lol.
I dont believe "the rest follow" it's just when a song is wack...well it's wack....and a lot of people hate wayne not because he is wack by no means is he wack...he is just NOT "The Best Rapper Alive" when Jay-z, Lupe, Cassidy, Jadakiss, Styles P, Grafh, and a long list of other rappers are alive!..... but the song is wack..i am a wayne fan i think carter 2 deserved 5 mics!! and also the crying out for me remix was my favorite wayne verse of 07.....

I'm with you. I'm a Wayne fan because of his ridiculous claim of being the greatest rapper alive. Dude is straight clownin' (avy check),which makes for good entertainment. His flow is good too, nobody really denies that. There are definitely haters on NT though. But like I said before, songis so wack.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

am i buggin or did this dudes single go gold. who the hell sells singles these days

thats what sells actually... and u make the most money off of em... stronger went 3x i think... so did laffy taffy...

but a platinum single is only 250,000... i need to find that chart again...

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

am i buggin or did this dudes single go gold. who the hell sells singles these days

RIAA does not reflect sales that's soundscan RIAA reflects shipped...and also they can be sent back to the label and not show...so check thesoundscan....

If you think he's not selling this time around, especially with the buzz he's built since TC2, you're as blind as Slim.
Agreed. He didn't really have any controversy surrounding him when The Carter II dropped. Add all the rumors, trouble, beefs, mixtapes,interviews, and features to the equation and you're gonna get alotta sales. He'll have a hot single, that's just a given. Hell he coulda used"Gossip" for that.

This definitely ain't his first single. It was on The Leak mixtape. Don't be surprised if you don't see this on the album at all.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom