Cast of Jersey Shore DECLINES SECOND SEASON! Vol. MORE DUCKETTES!

[h1]http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/24/jersey-shore-snooki-situation-pauly-d-contract-mtv-hills/[/h1]
[h1]'Jersey Shore' Kids Drive Hard Bargain[/h1]
Posted Jan 24th 2010 9:30AM by TMZ Staff

0124_jersey_shore_photo.jpg
The "Jersey Shore" kids didn't fall off the pizza delivery truck yesterday -- TMZ has learned they have rejected MTV's salary offer for Season 2.

Sources connected with the negotiation say MTV offered Snooki, Pauly D, "The Situation" and the others each a $10,000 signing bonus and $5,000 an episode.

We're told the cast rejected the offer and made it clear -- they were negotiating "Friends" style ... everyone would get the same amount and it had to be a lot higher than MTV's offer.

Sources say MTV came back and doubled the offer -- $10,000 an episode. The cast hasn't responded to the offer.

It's still a bargain. The season finale of "Jersey Shore" was off the charts with 4.8 million viewers.

And, with some members of "The Hills"scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly,should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.

We'vealso learned MTV has a contractual hold on the cast for another year,so technically Snooki and company have no right to renegotiate -- butit's done all the time with hit shows.

AnMTV spokesperson would not comment on the negotiations and said thenetwork has not made a decision on bringing the show back for Season 2.We're also told MTV has received thousands of tapes from would-beGuidos and Guidettes.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0dZNPunAt
Give these people what they want! Top 5 greatest Reality shows of all-time.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

i guess you missed the 150+ page Jersey Shore thread.

come on dude, you're a 'name' on this board.

you should know better.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

He just put you down in a "im not mad, im disappointed" type way.

Damn.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats what i was thinking.

Like a parent scolding their child for not getting an A in Gym Class

Lol F snooki i hope she gets robbed
laugh.gif
she gave me the :/ face in VIP cause i was getting a lap dance near her stuff.. U little troll you dont own VIP in a club im in everyweek
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by iceman3699

MTV can find another cast with ease.

yeah but this cast has built quite the following..

5k an ep is rape. they should get more.
word. If the situation isn't in the second season...i'm not watching.

-The Juice

if she's making 90 k an episode
kristin-cavallari-the-lake-house-los-angeles-premiere-0PWtD9.jpg

and your offering 5k for a crew that got u a 4.8 rating for the finale
anigif_jersey-shore-gif-for-the-ages-29988-1260458997-2.gif

eh, i think it would be better with a new cast every season, or just bring back a fw of the good ones.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

MTV can find another cast with ease.

Find another cast - Yes

Find another cast as entertaining as these guys - Doubtful

And I have no problem with them wanting each other to be paid equally, with the exception of Angelina

^^I say bring back Snicks, Pauly D, Situation, and MAYBE Angelina for added drama.

I don't ever want to see Sammi and her BS emotional drama on the show again, Ronnie is a simp replace him and get another buff dude who loves to fight, Jwoww really didn't do much except punch Mike, and Vinny was too normal.

-The Juice

They should get a raise, the hill were getting paid alot more and it's boring but I still watch it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

^^I say bring back Snicks, Pauly D, Situation, and MAYBE Angelina for added drama.

I don't ever want to see Sammi and her BS emotional drama on the show again, Ronnie is a simp replace him and get another buff dude who loves to fight, Jwoww really didn't do much except punch Mike, and Vinny was too normal.

-The Juice

I agree with all of this. But Vinny did keep the show from having a guido overload. So he could stay, imo.

u clowns will watch whoever they put on the show

damn all the girls are ugly on the show.

Back
Top Bottom