Cast of Jersey Shore DECLINES SECOND SEASON! Vol. MORE DUCKETTES!

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

u clowns will watch whoever they put on the show

damn all the girls are ugly on the show.

Cool that bull$#it shouldnt have even made it past a pilot episode, hell a pointless show with all ugmo britches. Esp that one chick wats her face snottie, snootie, wdf ever her name is. Looks like a live action miss piggy.

Jersey Shore needs Snooki, Situation, Pauly and maybe Vinny.
Everybody else should just stay home.

smh @ MTV trying to get away with robbery, although they did "create" these guys, they already made a good buck with probably paying them dirt for the first season and getting almost 5 million viewers
laugh.gif

the hills cast gets paid very good money by MTV, dont get fooled snooki let em know your not from the beverly hills but you aint a tool either

in the words of pauly D

"I aint no sucker"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Cool that bull$#it shouldnt have even made it past a pilot episode, hell a pointless show with all ugmo britches. Esp that one chick wats her face snottie, snootie, wdf ever her name is. Looks like a live action miss piggy.

6a00d83451b8c369e2012876b7c3da970c-pi

Originally Posted by LDJ

open_Pokeball_by_R_13.png

*LDJ I choose YOU!*

*LDJ use "Growl"!*

*The user growls in an endearing way, making the foe less wary. The target's Attack stat is lowered.*

*Alright! Good Job LDJ, Comeback*

kawax-pokeball-3097.png

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LDJ

A lot of nters have rock bottom standards and will watch any trash they put on empty-v
laugh.gif

Definitely deserve more than that considering their popularity.

I don't want to see Sammi back, she sucks.

They wont be able to find an authentic set of guidos and guidettes like they had for the first season. From now on the only people that would be auditioning for the new cast are hotter people tryna act like guidos pause. But it will fail word to the E! Channel's version of the Jersey shore that didn't even make it past the pilot

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Anyone else think they should just go with a fresh cast?
Yeah, but I feel like MTV is screwed either way. It's obvious "fame" has gone to the original cast's heads, and they may manufacture drama for the second season (I could totally see more random people on the boardwalk starting fights to get on camera), but if they got a new cast, that cast will likely be filled with wannabe actors.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by LDJ

open_Pokeball_by_R_13.png

*LDJ I choose YOU!*

*LDJ use "Growl"!*

*The user growls in an endearing way, making the foe less wary. The target's Attack stat is lowered.*

*Alright! Good Job LDJ, Comeback*

kawax-pokeball-3097.png

-The Juice
you're a name son stop failing in this thread

We did guidos... who can MTV make a stereotypical show about next?

I think they should switch it up

another season with the same cast would be wack...them going out every night with their big egos thinking they are A list celebs and getting hated on in the club because everyone knows who they are already

no thanks,bring rob&big back

Back
Top Bottom