Cast of Jersey Shore DECLINES SECOND SEASON! Vol. MORE DUCKETTES!

Only people worth bringing back are probably Mike and Pauly..maybe snookie the rest had no real personalities worth watching.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

another season with the same cast would be wack...them going out every night with their big egos thinking they are A list celebs and getting hated on in the club because everyone knows who they are already

i dont totally agree, but i see where youre coming from

but what i see happening is
  1. way more fights (cuz everybody knows who they are and wanna get on tv)
  2. pauly D and the situation having a different +%!+# EVERY night since everybody knows who they are and girls will do ANYTHING to get on tv
  3. the ONLY way ronnie and his girl get brought backto the show is if theyre not together, cuz it'll be so much drama with them hooking up with different people and probably causing drama/feelings hurt between themselves

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Anyone else think they should just go with a fresh cast?
Yeah, but I feel like MTV is screwed either way. It's obvious "fame" has gone to the original cast's heads, and they may manufacture drama for the second season (I could totally see more random people on the boardwalk starting fights to get on camera), but if they got a new cast, that cast will likely be filled with wannabe actors.

good points.

I seriously like the Masshole idea. Bad accents always make for good TV. Give different regions some shine.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

u clowns will watch whoever they put on the show

damn all the girls are ugly on the show.

Cool that bull$#it shouldnt have even made it past a pilot episode, hell a pointless show with all ugmo britches. Esp that one chick wats her face snottie, snootie, wdf ever her name is. Looks like a live action miss piggy.

open_Pokeball_by_R_13.png

*LDJ I choose YOU!*

*LDJ use "Growl"!*

*The user growls in an endearing way, making the foe less wary. The target's Attack stat is lowered.*

*Alright! Good Job LDJ, Comeback*

kawax-pokeball-3097.png

-The Juice
?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by FedExciter

forget the jersey shore, i say mtv take all that money and bring rob and big back

no
I thought I was like the only person who thought rob and big was straight up trash.
laugh.gif

As much as I loved this show. I hope they don't do a 2nd season. Bc it will be OC with non sense and will just try to top the first season. Just like the Flavor of Love and Ray-J.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

^^I say bring back Snicks, Pauly D, Situation, and MAYBE Angelina for added drama.

I don't ever want to see Sammi and her BS emotional drama on the show again, Ronnie is a simp replace him and get another buff dude who loves to fight, Jwoww really didn't do much except punch Mike, and Vinny was too normal.

-The Juice

how do you post "The Juice''
after every post?

And, with some members of "The Hills"scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly,should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.
eek.gif

i need an reality show

No matter who they bring in, the second season can never top the first, if they try new people they will try too hard and if they bring back season one cast it will be an ego ****show. I'm gonna have to go with bringing rob and big back

Originally Posted by hella handsome

And, with some members of "The Hills" scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly, should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.
eek.gif

i need an reality show

hahaha you need a grammar class
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom