Cast of Jersey Shore DECLINES SECOND SEASON! Vol. MORE DUCKETTES!

i heard snooki is gonna have her own show similar to a shot at love and that ray j crap... snooki of love i believe

...Still more than Young Gunz got...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

i heard snooki is gonna have her own show similar to a shot at love and that ray j crap... snooki of love i believe
Shes the only one who said that.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

And, with some members of "The Hills"scoring north of $100,000 an episode, the "Jersey Shore" kids, frankly,should be holding out for a hell of a lot more than $10k.

Front on The Hills all you want, but those girls earned that salary. They probably got paid 5k an ep when they started out on Laguna Beach.  They've put in work.

Of course MTV is going to low-ball the Jersey Shore cast. If they see this as a show that can go 5 more seasons, why would they throw all their money at them now? They need to take the 10k right now and get it crackin' in season 2. If they do it big in Season 2, then the ball is in their court because MTV will need them more than they need MTV. If they refuse the money now, MTV can still salvage the show with a new cast. 

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Called it
laugh.gif

Guidette of Love. Bunch of guidos and one token black guy.

Back
Top Bottom