Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

i cant imagine cheating on a test in college. id rather just take a bad grade then risk my whole college career

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ getting caught cheating

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif
cheating in college is way different than cheating in hs. you gotta master your craft in h.s so u're a pro by the time u hit college. last time i got cheating was in 8th grade

#*$*%*! truth. Practice makes perfect, and the perfecting the White People Method has never steered me wrong. And never being caught ftw
pimp.gif

i cant imagine cheating on a test in college. id rather just take a bad grade then risk my whole college career

OP, you get what you deserve. At this point, you know not to cheat on a test and know the consequences of it. I'm so tired of people asking NT for dumb $&%$

OP, you get what you deserve. At this point, you know not to cheat on a test and know the consequences of it. I'm so tired of people asking NT for dumb $&%$

Originally Posted by Noskey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif
cheating in college is way different than cheating in hs. you gotta master your craft in h.s so u're a pro by the time u hit college. last time i got cheating was in 8th grade

#*$*%*! truth. Practice makes perfect, and the perfecting the White People Method has never steered me wrong. And never being caught ftw
pimp.gif
Maaaaaaaaaaaan I don't think yall understand some of the stuff we pulled off in Undergrad, like beyond that basic cheat sheet stuff, lol From hiring local goons to go to previous classes and get exams, to Ti-89s, etc etc we went HARD
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Maaaaaaaaaaaan I don't think yall understand some of the stuff we pulled off in Undergrad, like beyond that basic cheat sheet stuff, lol From hiring local goons to go to previous classes and get exams, to Ti-89s, etc etc we went HARD
eek.gif

aye man...all you can do is go to his office monday and speak with your professor one on one....like a man......

aye man...all you can do is go to his office monday and speak with your professor one on one....like a man......

If you got expelled at least go out like a man.

Shawn Michales kick him, and throw up double birds leaving the office

If you got expelled at least go out like a man.

Shawn Michales kick him, and throw up double birds leaving the office

laugh.gif
@ Touch it or Not

Personally, I would withdraw immediately and enlist in the army.
However, I think the enlistment process is too long for this to be effective.
Either way, this is worth looking into. Because, that stamp on a transcript equals DOA at most job interviews.

laugh.gif
@ Touch it or Not

Personally, I would withdraw immediately and enlist in the army.
However, I think the enlistment process is too long for this to be effective.
Either way, this is worth looking into. Because, that stamp on a transcript equals DOA at most job interviews.

Back
Top Bottom