Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

NEVER EVER admit to ANYTHING in writing like that ... youre lucky your professor was so lenient ...

NEVER EVER admit to ANYTHING in writing like that ... youre lucky your professor was so lenient ...

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by FOG

Post pictures of the professor?

Professor.JPG

lens17732035_1299810823professorand1.jpg
laugh.gif

i got caught helping my friend cheat. back my freshman year, in my algebra trig class, i flip the paper up so he can see from behind me. he sucked at cheating and the professor caught us. Thank the lord, she let us retake the test because she did not know who was cheating more. both of us failed that test, but his F was lower than mine, so she dropped him from the class. but, we are still friends.

i got caught helping my friend cheat. back my freshman year, in my algebra trig class, i flip the paper up so he can see from behind me. he sucked at cheating and the professor caught us. Thank the lord, she let us retake the test because she did not know who was cheating more. both of us failed that test, but his F was lower than mine, so she dropped him from the class. but, we are still friends.

BIG FAT

F !

AND EXPLUSION!!!!

YOU'LL BE BRANDED AS A CHEATER FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

nah serious....jus relax...and see what happens...he didn't blast you then and there and said that you guys had to talk...

hopefully he knows that your a good student and made a bad call...
he was once a student like you

report back here would like to know how it turns out
good luck

BIG FAT

F !

AND EXPLUSION!!!!

YOU'LL BE BRANDED AS A CHEATER FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

nah serious....jus relax...and see what happens...he didn't blast you then and there and said that you guys had to talk...

hopefully he knows that your a good student and made a bad call...
he was once a student like you

report back here would like to know how it turns out
good luck

where is this dude... the expense is killin me. I cheated way tooo much in college didnt learn a damn thing, oh well

where is this dude... the expense is killin me. I cheated way tooo much in college didnt learn a damn thing, oh well

Back
Top Bottom