Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

if it was a big class i would have just left and not turned in my test. they wouldnt really know who you are and you could say you missed the tst bc you were sick i dunno but better than turning your name into them

if it was a big class i would have just left and not turned in my test. they wouldnt really know who you are and you could say you missed the tst bc you were sick i dunno but better than turning your name into them

Originally Posted by Air273

fake your death.  no prof has failed a student that died on em.  
watch the movie "youth in revolt" michael cera does a great job at faking his death.

laugh.gif
 Either that or have sex with his wife. Only way to pacify this problem. 

Originally Posted by Air273

fake your death.  no prof has failed a student that died on em.  
watch the movie "youth in revolt" michael cera does a great job at faking his death.

laugh.gif
 Either that or have sex with his wife. Only way to pacify this problem. 

Urine some serious trouble. The good news is you've taught me not to do this in college

Urine some serious trouble. The good news is you've taught me not to do this in college

Originally Posted by asianplayer

I would email him with an apology and offer to retake the exam.

Lol hows he going to "offer to retake the exam" like hes doing the professor a favor..

Basically just wait until Monday and you better have a sob story ready

Originally Posted by asianplayer

I would email him with an apology and offer to retake the exam.

Lol hows he going to "offer to retake the exam" like hes doing the professor a favor..

Basically just wait until Monday and you better have a sob story ready

if it starts to go bad just try to bribe him. it could work and if it doesnt it cant get any worse than it already is

if it starts to go bad just try to bribe him. it could work and if it doesnt it cant get any worse than it already is

Depends on the teacher.

You might just get heavy points deducted, or get a 0 in the test.

Some teachers don't snitch due to it being too much of a hassle.

Depends on the teacher.

You might just get heavy points deducted, or get a 0 in the test.

Some teachers don't snitch due to it being too much of a hassle.

You better go in there not expecting to defend yourself in the slightest. No excuses, nothing. Own up to it like a man and make it clear that you know you and you alone are responsible for being in that situation. That will be more effective than seeming like youre attempting to justify it.

You better go in there not expecting to defend yourself in the slightest. No excuses, nothing. Own up to it like a man and make it clear that you know you and you alone are responsible for being in that situation. That will be more effective than seeming like youre attempting to justify it.

Back
Top Bottom