Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

We can tell
yo maybe he's paying for internet by the minute
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, I hope you get expelled, or at the very least, get an F in the class.

And
30t6p3b.gif
at any one who condones cheating. Perhaps, the bar has been set so high in academia because cheaters have made it so.

This aint no damn Chuunin exam where your ability to gather intel effectively and surreptitiously is being judged/graded.

Exams test your ability to comprehend and apply material--irrespective of whether you're enjoying the "material" or not. If you're not enjoying the material, simply drop the class, and/or switch majors. No one is forcing you to study material you don't want to, and sit through an exam you are ill prepared for because you hate the underlying knowledge. Cheating disadvantages everyone else. Quit it.

If you have to cheat, then you're inferior.

And
30t6p3b.gif
at any one who condones cheating. Perhaps, the bar has been set so high in academia because cheaters have made it so.

This aint no damn Chuunin exam where your ability to gather intel effectively and surreptitiously is being judged/graded.

Exams test your ability to comprehend and apply material--irrespective of whether you're enjoying the "material" or not. If you're not enjoying the material, simply drop the class, and/or switch majors. No one is forcing you to study material you don't want to, and sit through an exam you are ill prepared for because you hate the underlying knowledge. Cheating disadvantages everyone else. Quit it.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

And
30t6p3b.gif

Exams test your ability to comprehend and apply material--irrespective of whether you're enjoying the "material" or not. If you're not enjoying the material, simply drop the class, and/or switch majors. No one is forcing you to study material you don't want to, and sit through an exam you are ill prepared because you hate the underlying knowledge. Cheating disadvantages everyone else. Quit it.

Your name fits you

And
30t6p3b.gif

Exams test your ability to comprehend and apply material--irrespective of whether you're enjoying the "material" or not. If you're not enjoying the material, simply drop the class, and/or switch majors. No one is forcing you to study material you don't want to, and sit through an exam you are ill prepared because you hate the underlying knowledge. Cheating disadvantages everyone else. Quit it.

Your name fits you

OP def got the boot otherwise you know the first thing he would've done would've been to run to NT and post about how he got off

OP def got the boot otherwise you know the first thing he would've done would've been to run to NT and post about how he got off

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Word.

It's a wrap for dude.

Let this be a life lesson to all of you undergrad students. I'm graduating on Sunday and never got caught cheating.

Bout that academic  life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Word.

It's a wrap for dude.

Let this be a life lesson to all of you undergrad students. I'm graduating on Sunday and never got caught cheating.

Bout that academic  life
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Duke said Chuunin exams

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Duke said Chuunin exams

And
30t6p3b.gif

this dude is mad
laugh.gif

And
30t6p3b.gif

this dude is mad
laugh.gif

Update...
Professor has decided to  present my case to the Dean.
indifferent.gif

Basically anything can happen from here.

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
 so I could try and take my mind off it, but I can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom