Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Update...
Professor has decided to  present my case to the Dean.
indifferent.gif

Basically anything can happen from here.

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
 so I could try and take my mind off it, but I can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen.
Damn bro. Your screwed like a nut. (nh)

damn op 
frown.gif
 i ALMOST got caught cheating in my math class one time.. I was sure she had seen the sheet but just pretended she didnt. ever since then ive been paranoid as *+%# about cheating. hope everything works out bro. 1

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Update...
indifferent.gif

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
 so I could try and take my mind off it, but I can't stop thinking about whats gonna happen.
damn homie... hopefully he'll just fail you for the semester and let you stay in school
ohwell.gif

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif
That would be your best scenario..hopefully they let you stay in school

Update...
indifferent.gif

Came home and just 
pimp.gif
damn homie... hopefully he'll just fail you for the semester and let you stay in school
ohwell.gif

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif

This can't be real life......

Hopefully he is just trying to scare you and at the last second he tells u he has a change of heart
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Either way, I am sure you have learned your lesson.

This can't be real life......

Hopefully he is just trying to scare you and at the last second he tells u he has a change of heart
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Either way, I am sure you have learned your lesson.

Originally Posted by gil23

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Will they really kick me out if I have no previous problems with my academics? Never been on academic probation anytime in the last 3 years. No chance I get a slap on the wrist?

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Will they really kick me out if I have no previous problems with my academics? Never been on academic probation anytime in the last 3 years. No chance I get a slap on the wrist?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man OP I'm praying for u fam right now I know u hurting.... Smh @u n your teacher....
Why you smhing at the teacher? OP was the one who decided to cheat...

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man OP I'm praying for u fam right now I know u hurting.... Smh @u n your teacher....
Why you smhing at the teacher? OP was the one who decided to cheat...

damn!! you talking about extra classes and graduation? you aint getting into another school son, banned for life

damn!! you talking about extra classes and graduation? you aint getting into another school son, banned for life

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.

ohwell.gif

Cheating in college is grounds for immediate expulsion. Lets hope thats not the case.

ohwell.gif

Cheating in college is grounds for immediate expulsion. Lets hope thats not the case.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Reminds me of the Maloofs and Sacramento debacle
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Reminds me of the Maloofs and Sacramento debacle
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow your professor is brutal..But you aren't doomed..Hopefully your dean is a little forgiving..But make sure you have a good, well thought out and said case to present to the dean..good luck homie, I'll pray for you

Wow your professor is brutal..But you aren't doomed..Hopefully your dean is a little forgiving..But make sure you have a good, well thought out and said case to present to the dean..good luck homie, I'll pray for you

why does the link in your sig leads to this thread?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom