Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.
why does the link in your sig leads to this thread?
roll.gif

If you gonna go out, then go out big. Make your prof's life a living nightmare. Nothing to lose, you at rock bottom right now fam. Nowhere to go but up.

what he said,  op your professor is a mark though.   why even waste your time, if he was going to go to the dean  he shoulda been upfront about it off the bat.
Yea I feel like he did me a little dirty with the whole situation, only ate two meals all weekend, and only a 5 peice nugget today... this really got me feeling like 
frown.gif
sick.gif

Yea I feel like he did me a little dirty with the whole situation, only ate two meals all weekend, and only a 5 peice nugget today... this really got me feeling like 
frown.gif
sick.gif

this is going to be something that will be really hard to explain if you decide you want to go to any type of grad school.

this is going to be something that will be really hard to explain if you decide you want to go to any type of grad school.

I thought this was going to happen to me when my friend asked me to let him READ a paper I wrote and ended up printing a copy and handing it in with his name on it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily no one ever noticed.

I thought this was going to happen to me when my friend asked me to let him READ a paper I wrote and ended up printing a copy and handing it in with his name on it
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily no one ever noticed.

Damn this thread made my day Im stressing on a final this week. I rather take the f on it than be in your shoes. I cheated in high school but never would try in college.

Damn this thread made my day Im stressing on a final this week. I rather take the f on it than be in your shoes. I cheated in high school but never would try in college.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

say he tried to rape you during office hours
roll.gif
for some reason, i find this reply hilarious
This might actually work.......
Reminds me of the Boy Meets World episode where Fred Savage tries to be slick with Topanga....funny thing is the Dean had to oversee the case. Probably the best idea in this thread so far 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

say he tried to rape you during office hours
roll.gif
for some reason, i find this reply hilarious
This might actually work.......
Reminds me of the Boy Meets World episode where Fred Savage tries to be slick with Topanga....funny thing is the Dean had to oversee the case. Probably the best idea in this thread so far 

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Update...
Professor has decided to  present my case to the Dean.
indifferent.gif

Basically anything can happen from here.

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Update...
Professor has decided to  present my case to the Dean.
indifferent.gif

Basically anything can happen from here.

I talked with him and admitted everything but he wasn't trying to hear or really care about what I had to say.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom