Caught this girl cheating

So you got caught up slanging marijuana
Smashed a super busted, lil yachty looking broad
And you got muthles for mens magazine cover

Why are you on the internet?

giphy.gif

lol.. have you ever been to Lafayette? PPL close minded asf down here not many people to vibe with like that down here... me and ole girl had some similar things in common but she was real ratchet at times.... like this girl would go to stores without any shoes.... or go the whole day without wearing shoes.

.... everytime I get more attention from females.... I went to Richmond couple months back man i smashed at least 4-5 broads while i was there for a 3 weeks.

Oh hell naww...that’s just country AF and nasty...if she don’t mind walking around barefoot in the streets, I’m gonna her she rocks the same panties 4 days in a row...

That’s just disgusting bro

Lafayette actually has some decent chicks out there. Just realized which NTer this is. This whole time I've been thinking OP was dropten

Women are gross. On average a female's place will be more disgusting than a dude's in my experience. They just try to hide it when they got company over.

Hear my female coworkers talking about how disgusting the womens bathroom is ALL the time, same for womens locker rooms at gyms. Couldn't believe what I was hearing. That pretty lil thing you peep every day probably sprayed all over the bathroom walls and kept it moving.

I wish I would've saved these snaps my bro sent me of his GF little sister spot they were house sitting.

Dishes were stacked all over the island and and sink with lots of food in them. Look like it had been a month since she did dishes. Her sister is trying to put her down with some one and she's not bad looking. But my bro told her that after seeing her place he wouldn't do any of his boys like that.

Back
Top Bottom