Caught this girl cheating

lol.. have you ever been to Lafayette? PPL close minded asf down here not many people to vibe with like that down here... me and ole girl had some similar things in common but she was real ratchet at times.... like this girl would go to stores without any shoes.... or go the whole day without wearing shoes.

.... everytime I get more attention from females.... I went to Richmond couple months back man i smashed at least 4-5 broads while i was there for a 3 weeks.

whats the final verdict in all this?

I mean bros she hit me up today while I was at work, I just ignored/blocked her..... which I thought I did but she used her daughter phone.

whats the final verdict in all this?

I mean bros she hit me up today while I was at work, I just ignored/blocked her..... which I thought I did but she used her daughter phone.

tenor (1).gif

Man cancel that...

I woman like that is not good for your health and mental well being.

Also OP, know your worth. I'm sure you lift, compete, work, travel etc.

You can do better than to stress a 36 yr old, with 2 baby daddies and doesn't give dome to non-paying customers. This heffa is calling you from her daughters phone. Na man, this is a self destructive ratchet your dealing with. Say no to the ratchet yambs like its high frutctose corn syrup fam.

Damn, walking barefoot to the store?

Why NTers aint also mention Lafayette in a 3rd world country?

Lafayette is my old stomping grounds...made a lot of money out there. :lol:

New Ibera and Jeanerette...

Country as hell though.... :lol:

Lafayette is my old stomping grounds...made a lot of money out there. :lol:

New Ibera and Jeanerette...

Country as hell though.... :lol:

I remember you telling me about new Iberia man you a real one lmao

Somebody got shot yesterday at McDonald’s in new iberia

OP

You seem like you're not ready to end it.

My suggestions...

- Keep having sex with her, but use protection now and just keep her around as a last resort or if you haven't found new girl yet.

- Have that heffa start working for you and put her on the nearest strip and have that hooker make you money.

- Make amateur videos with her start a PHub account and post and then start up a live cam and start collecting "donations".

OP

My suggestions...

- Keep having sex with her, but use protection now and just keep her around as a last resort or if you haven't found new girl yet.

- Have that heffa start working for you and put her on the nearest strip and have that hooker make you money.

- Make amateur videos with her start a PHub account and post and then start up a live cam and start collecting "donations".
Op’s net profits would be thru the roof with this blueprint... Now if he could get the fiancee involved in this too

OP

My suggestions...

Username to post makes a lot of sense.

OP

My suggestions...

Sad thing is I have videos of her one is a recording of her playing with herself

and the other im smashing from the back...... was thinking about posting it but I aint trying to get in no legal trouble.

We aint communicating she texted me the other day I didn't respond just blocked her I'm good with those headaches.

I would keep her as a f buddy but she aint even worth my time she does one position and like her said NO WALLS

Sad thing is I have videos of her one is a recording of her playing with herself

and the other im smashing from the back...... was thinking about posting it but I aint trying to get in no legal trouble.

Yeah, you definitely don't want to get hit with like a revenge pron thing or anything like that, but you need to start finessing her and trying to smooth talk her into the possibility of maybe profiting from home video's if she's over here selling the P.

Just show her other amateurs on PHub and how much their channels blew up, and how much money they make.

Also, she doesn't have to show her face she can wear those little masks that some amateurs wear like from the Tom Cruise movie "Eyes wide shut".

But OP... above all... this is the best advice I'm about to give you about this chick and others like her.

Have your fun and what not, but do not get them pregnant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom