Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by knightngale

This dude NobleKane making laker fans look bad

yea because LAKER fans are supposed to be pulling for the CELTICS. the $+%@ outta here with that bull #*@@...

you guys make yourself look bad. constantly bashing other players who are surpassing kobe...

tell me why the $+%@ would ANY laker fan be cheering for the CELTICS??? the !+!#@#* celtics???

and dont gimme that %%!*%*## that u wanna face um in the finals cuz u know they aint making it there.

either you all was scared bron was gonna get a ring this year or the cavs was gonna beat the lakers dont front.

least im a laker fan that keeps it !+!#@#* real unlike all you bandwagon kobe is goat fans.

[iverson]the celtics? we talkin bout the CELTICS![iverson]

You shouldn't be posting in the sports forum anymore man, you lost. 6 months according to you.

But of course you don't have to, I mean since when does anything you say ever mean anything? You can't even take your own words serious smh

http://www.youtube.com/wa...om=TL&videos=JiOy_qw8Gc0

postgame interview of lebron. nba disabled embedding.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

See ya in November, NobleKane.
take care guys
happy.gif

u guys gonna miss me
tongue.gif

see u in november

if u miss me ill be in general or nike forum
laugh.gif

hopefully in november notorious 858 will have grown a pair and stop putting people on ignore everytime someone makes him cry when they say negative about kobe
laugh.gif
 definition of soft

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

NobleKane is one of the only few "OG" NTers because us noobs run everyone out. We cant stand him because he doesnt kiss %!% and try to make friends. hes not a homer fan who bashes other players like we all do.

take care guys adios
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You shouldn't be posting in the sports forum anymore man, you lost. 6 months according to you.

But of course you don't have to, I mean since when does anything you say ever mean anything? You can't even take your own words serious smh

boy im gonna miss your kobe lovin and crying....

well atleast i got that one youtube video you made to hold me til november
laugh.gif

I'm one of the best NBA 2K players out there, and there's a reason why I don't start Mo Williams.

i dont care if he scores 20pts first half. he doesnt make smart decisions as a "PG".

he cannot dribble. cannot take care of the ball well.
just not a good fit at the end.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Bron about to cash in on that Free Lifetime lapdances.

Check this out
v8elpi.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Wow!
eek.gif
that is just flat out embarassing.

to be such heavy favorites both times, and just completely giving up. i mean.. not even forcing a Game 7 in either series..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, I almost feel bad for anyone who thinks the Celtics have a chance tonight.

All the hype about LeLeague's lack of effort last game, all the tak about a loss tonight possibly being the end of LeNBA's career in Cleveland if they lose, ESPN doing a countdown of LeBristol's Top Ten best playoff plays and his growth through the years... there is -1% possibility the Cleveland LeBrons lose tonight.

Negative 1.
wooord?

I still can't believe how quickly things turned for the Cavs.

I'm enjoying it a lot, and not because I have Kobe in my avy. This is exactly what happens to you when you make the game into a spectacle by taking fake photos, dancing on the sidelines, and generally showing up your opponents on a regular basis. Karma doesn't treat you well.

I say Lebron is 100% a goner. The Cavaliers surrounded him with one of the deepest and well-constructed teams they could ever dream about building. They had Shaq playing well as the low-post anchor, Antawn and Mo to spread the floor, and a deep bench with athletic guys like Hickson and Moon and dirty work guys like Verejao. And it got them to the second round. It got them nothing. The Cavs will have to do some major retooling of the roster (especially with Shaq practically running on empty), and Lebron will realize that it would be better to move on and have another city build a team around him rather than wait in Cleveland for them to do it all over again.

I can't wait to see what happens.

As much as I HATED Kevin Garnett prior to this series, I must say that he played with a lot of heart and handled himself with class. Hopefully that behavior will continue and he will stop with the "antics" that I was used to. If he does, I could see myself rooting for the guy.

As for Lebron, I wonder if he is going to live in one of Trumps apartments on 5th ave??? I mean it will be only a few blocks away from the Garden. Or maybe he will live in one of those BIG New Jersey mantions a lot of rich people who commute to the city live in??? Either way, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be employed in NYC next year...

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

I'm one of the best NBA 2K players out there, and there's a reason why I don't start Mo Williams.

i dont care if he scores 20pts first half. he doesnt make smart decisions as a "PG".

he cannot dribble. cannot take care of the ball well.
just not a good fit at the end.
laugh.gif
 @ you saying you are good... YOU PLAY WITH THE CAVS... anyone can win with the cavs... try playing with a 500 team..
matter fact
laugh.gif
 @ anyone that thinks they are good at 2k that plays with the lakers, cavs, magic..... anyone can win with those teams

smh.gif

Can't believe how this all went down. Just speechless really.

I like the C's so it's good to see them advance.

But damn, LBJ... What the +@@# man?

I said it in the MVP thread Lebron still doesn't have enough help(and Im a Lakers fan). Everybody needs another star to help 'em

roll.gif

DO y'all see all the LAker fans in here???? Pure comedy. I know how this feels though...sorta like when Duke loses a really important game.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Bron about to cash in on that Free Lifetime lapdances.

Check this out
v8elpi.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

2h6umb9.jpg

can't blame them for those picks. the cavs had the best record while the celtics were stumbling going into the postseason. but the disappointment has got to hurt.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Yeah but at least Duke has won Chips before and just recently won one

Oh, they did? Wow, I wasn't aware of that.

Real talk though, you could see it in his eyes, dude was rattled, they was in his head, when the crowd was chanting 'New York Knicks' you could almost see how it affected him. Well I always said, if he can get the praise, he can get the criticism. King without a ring.

Back
Top Bottom