Cavaliers @ Celtics- Opening Night on TNT - Tuesday 8PM ET

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Paul Pierce > Lebron James

asiankickinthebackfallspo5.gif
It's true that PAUL PIERCE > LEBRICK JAMES in term of footwork , shooting skills and clutch.
Man yall need to calm down about Paul Pierce...he's sick no doubt, but come on...shooting skills yes..footwork yes...clutch??? No. LeBron took a wack @s$ team to the Finals...Paul Pierce without Ray Allen and KG IS a wack @s$ team...

2 minutes until the game ends and your team is down by 8 and you'd rather have Paul Pierce than LeBron James??? I'm not talking about Celtics or Cavs..I'm talking individually...LeBron is more clutch scoring..not necessarily with jumpshots..but he'll get his, no doubt.

lebron definitely is NOT clutch are you serious?
grin.gif

dude has had a reputation of missing free throws when it matters at the end of 4th quarters
and this is coming from a fan of bron... i dont even like paul pierce...but pierce is definitely more clutch

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Paul Pierce > Lebron James

asiankickinthebackfallspo5.gif
It's true that PAUL PIERCE > LEBRICK JAMES in term of footwork , shooting skills and clutch.
Man yall need to calm down about Paul Pierce...he's sick no doubt, but come on...shooting skills yes..footwork yes...clutch??? No. LeBron took a wack @s$ team to the Finals...Paul Pierce without Ray Allen and KG IS a wack @s$ team...

2 minutes until the game ends and your team is down by 8 and you'd rather have Paul Pierce than LeBron James??? I'm not talking about Celtics or Cavs..I'm talking individually...LeBron is more clutch scoring..not necessarily with jumpshots..but he'll get his, no doubt.

If we're down 20 or more at halftime I'd DEFINETLY take Pierce first. Dude has led the 2 biggest playoff comebacks in NBA history.

Back
Top Bottom