Cavaliers @ Celtics- Opening Night on TNT - Tuesday 8PM ET

laugh.gif

0e4969dcffcbe76fb6adda5877793ed6-getty-83010092nb028_celtics_cavilers.jpg

laugh.gif

Leon Powe really got some emotion after the offseason

hes the type of guy i would stay away from if Obama were to lose the election

This loss doesn't bother me, Boston didn't even have a key area that stuck out besides their defense that showed they were better. the Cavs were justoutplayed.

SHUGES:
laugh.gif

0e4969dcffcbe76fb6adda5877793ed6-getty-83010092nb028_celtics_cavilers.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I have no idea how people can hate this guy. If you had12 players like Garnett, along with never ending suspicions that your entire roster could be diagnosed with ADHD, you'd have a winning team.

Originally Posted by dreClark

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

+$@+ you think you are?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I didn't watch the game...But how did Lebron, Delonte and Mo look tonight?
LeBron's FT was suspect as usual, and overall he didn't shoot too well from the field, but the shots were heavily contested for the mostpart. He had some VICIOUS throwdowns. Delonte played nice, but wasn't too involved. Mo played good in stretches, but bad in others. In like a minute spanhe got stripped by Rondo twice and missed a three. He hit a clutch bucket down the stretch.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I didn't watch the game...But how did Lebron, Delonte and Mo look tonight?

ehh...not great, not horrible

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]LeBron James, SF[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]9-21[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delonte West, SG[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mo Williams, PG[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]4-10[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]

I feel like we will see this 2 teams in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Mo Williams is finally going to get some shine this season, the boy can ball.

I have no idea how people can hate this guy. If you had 12 players like Garnett, along with never ending suspicions that your entire roster could be diagnosed with ADHD, you'd have a winning team.
Why I dislike him..

So intense but won't step within 10 feet of the basket on offense.

Plus with a game on the line, he's scared. Watch closely, he only acts like a maniac, when a) he's winning, b) against a smaller, lesser opponent)

Labeled at one time the best player in the league by some(
laugh.gif
)...when itactuality he is not a franchise player and never was.

Defensively it's another issue...he's great...but how can one be such an opposite of that on offense?

Basically as a fan of good big men.....the guy's offensive game is absolutely disgusting and a waste of a 7 footer with his skill set.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I have no idea how people can hate this guy. If you had 12 players like Garnett, along with never ending suspicions that your entire roster could be diagnosed with ADHD, you'd have a winning team.
Why I dislike him..

So intense but won't step within 10 feet of the basket on offense.

Plus with a game on the line, he's scared. Watch closely, he only acts like a maniac, when a) he's winning, b) against a smaller, lesser opponent)

Labeled at one time the best player in the league by some(
laugh.gif
)...when it actuality he is not a franchise player and never was.

Defensively it's another issue...he's great...but how can one be such an opposite of that on offense?

Basically as a fan of good big men.....the guy's offensive game is absolutely disgusting and a waste of a 7 footer with his skill set.

I hear the arguments against KG loud and clear but aren't they very similar to the criticisms against Ewing?

You LBJ fans will never learn.......extrodinary athlete, good player, bad shooter, not clutch. He did play the champs so I know they're defense is toughbut......I just can't stand hearing how "This year is his year" and "LeBron is gonna take the crown this year" EVERY SEASON. Let himearn it first.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Brown has no idea how to sub, and cannot be LeBron's coach. He lets Bron do whatever he wantsinstead of really coaching him. He's to scared to do anything that LeBron might disagree with. He always leaves Lebron out of the game when the game isgetting out of hand. Today was a prime example. They were down by 4 pts in the 4th quarter and he left Lebron out for the first 4 minutes, when the Celticsmade their run to extend their lead. Brown needs to do a better job coaching, he doesn't have much time left so he might as well go out with a bang.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Brown has no idea how to sub, and cannot be LeBron's coach. He lets Bron do whatever he wants instead of really coaching him. He's to scared to do anything that LeBron might disagree with. He always leaves Lebron out of the game when the game is getting out of hand. Today was a prime example. They were down by 4 pts in the 4th quarter and he left Lebron out for the first 4 minutes, when the Celtics made their run to extend their lead. Brown needs to do a better job coaching, he doesn't have much time left so he might as well go out with a bang.
I agree my man. You can't be a good coach and be the star players biggest fan.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom