Cavaliers @ Celtics- Opening Night on TNT - Tuesday 8PM ET

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Brown has no idea how to sub, and cannot be LeBron's coach. He lets Bron do whatever he wants instead of really coaching him. He's to scared to do anything that LeBron might disagree with. He always leaves Lebron out of the game when the game is getting out of hand. Today was a prime example. They were down by 4 pts in the 4th quarter and he left Lebron out for the first 4 minutes, when the Celtics made their run to extend their lead. Brown needs to do a better job coaching

I completely disagree with you about leaving LeBron out of critical times. It only seems that way because whenever LeBron is out of the game, it gets out ofhand. The Cavaliers are garbage, and when he sits, they get outscored. Mike Brown is in a tough spot. He puts LeBron on the bench, his team falls apart. LeBroncant play 48 minutes a game. What do you expect?

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I have no idea how people can hate this guy. If you had 12 players like Garnett, along with never ending suspicions that your entire roster could be diagnosed with ADHD, you'd have a winning team.
Why I dislike him..

So intense but won't step within 10 feet of the basket on offense.

Plus with a game on the line, he's scared. Watch closely, he only acts like a maniac, when a) he's winning, b) against a smaller, lesser opponent)

Labeled at one time the best player in the league by some(
laugh.gif
)...when it actuality he is not a franchise player and never was.

Defensively it's another issue...he's great...but how can one be such an opposite of that on offense?

Basically as a fan of good big men.....the guy's offensive game is absolutely disgusting and a waste of a 7 footer with his skill set.
I hear the arguments against KG loud and clear but aren't they very similar to the criticisms against Ewing?

I suppose, but at least Pat had his 4 step dive to the hoop or a baseline spin. With KG I just see nothing in the post going to the rim...which is too bad,cause his footwork other wise is great, like on his fade away. He could get 30 a night if he attacked.

lol at pierce's body de-aging.
sick.gif

then he got that 1st dunk!?!?!? i lost it. he looks nothin like that obese blob that reported in last year (who still killed it btw
glasses.gif
)
how can pierce not be emotional? dude helped add the ever elusive 17th banner sun!!!
hes now cemented his legacy along with the other true celtics legends

oh ya and STOP callin him "king james" its prince james, get ur facts right he aint won squat....owait Eastern conference champ right?
eyes.gif
prince......

icant wait till the c's and they celtic pride make that rat, weasel lookin/actin Kobe Cryant look like this again:

96gt8g.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im not feelin dudes style AT ALL

remember after he lost the game where they had us down by like 84 pts in the first half and dude said "we just laid a big old wet one in the bed"

smh.gif
i felt embarressed for him for sayin that. cheese status no doubt

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Those XIs are ugly as ***$.

not as ugly as yours though
18025dde583bceb868e706648ede52f24ddcdce.pjpg

fail deenyce.
smh.gif

xi's are garbage.
id take a DTRT iii thats been sittin in a sewer for 2 yrs before i ever come close to a DS pair of concords....str8 clown shoes.
dont make me bust out my post as to why the xi is str8 foolio status

I have no idea how people can hate this guy. If you had 12 players like Garnett, along with never ending suspicions that your entire roster could be diagnosed with ADHD, you'd have a winning team.
Why I dislike him..

Plus with a game on the line, he's scared. Watch closely, he only acts like a maniac, when a) he's winning, b) against a smaller, lesser opponent)

laugh.gif

Defensively it's another issue...he's great...but how can one be such an opposite of that on offense?

Basically as a fan of good big men.....the guy's offensive game is absolutely disgusting and a waste of a 7 footer with his skill set.
I hear the arguments against KG loud and clear but aren't they very similar to the criticisms against Ewing?

did ewing ever get lucky with a ray allen, pierce, and ESPECIALLY THAT CLUTCH DUDE POSEY?
I think not

I find it amazing Celtics fans can live through years of mediocrity and then get all cocky after stacking a team and winning one championship. The nerve...

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Those XIs are ugly as ***$.

not as ugly as yours though
18025dde583bceb868e706648ede52f24ddcdce.pjpg

fail deenyce.
smh.gif

xi's are garbage.
id take a DTRT iii thats been sittin in a sewer for 2 yrs before i ever come close to a DS pair of concords
....str8 clown shoes.
dont make me bust out my post as to why the xi is str8 foolio status

this comment officially does it for me. I'm embarassed that we have Celtics fans like you. You'd take some ******ed blue III's which MJ never evenwore before, over some DS CONCORDS? where are you from? wisconsin? Did you just start buying sneakers last week?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I find it amazing Celtics fans can live through years of mediocrity and then get all cocky after stacking a team and winning one championship. The nerve...
you act like we're the only city in the country that would do that.....

This guy

Good win for the C's last night.

Played that same great D and the role players did their job's.

PP was great out there again. I give him respect for showing his emotion...but you folks on NT they will try to talk crap about anything.

And what the hell is the discussion about DTRT III VS XI's?

if tony allen can play the way he did back in '06, then this will be interesting. he's capable of playing D as well as posey did. what we do lose isthe big shot 3 pointer. however, he's capable of offsetting that by aggressive/athletic play. he just needs to clear his head mentally.

You sound a tad bit salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You sound a tad bit salty
laugh.gif
I can see where InMyMind is coming from, but the N.B.A. is a business. You gotta do what you gotta do to roll that dough in. I'm sure theyknow that stacking the team is only a short-term solution. It'll catch up with them at some point.

Why I dislike him..

laugh.gif

I suppose, but at least Pat had his 4 step dive to the hoop or a baseline spin. With KG I just see nothing in the post going to the rim...which is too bad, cause his footwork other wise is great, like on his fade away. He could get 30 a night if he attacked.

I won't turn this into a player A vs. B post because I think they both could have developed better low post skills, I was just pointing outthat the hate that KG gets, especially from Knicks fans, is ironic.

Why I dislike him..

laugh.gif

did ewing ever get lucky with a ray allen, pierce, and ESPECIALLY THAT CLUTCH DUDE POSEY?
I think not
Eh. Pat had more than enough fire power on his teams to win a chip, I won't debate this point.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Paul Pierce > Lebron James

asiankickinthebackfallspo5.gif
It's true that PAUL PIERCE > LEBRICK JAMES in term of footwork , shooting skills and clutch.
Man yall need to calm down about Paul Pierce...he's sick no doubt, but come on...shooting skills yes..footwork yes...clutch??? No. LeBrontook a wack @s$ team to the Finals...Paul Pierce without Ray Allen and KG IS a wack @s$ team...

2 minutes until the game ends and your team is down by 8 and you'd rather have Paul Pierce than LeBron James??? I'm not talking about Celtics orCavs..I'm talking individually...LeBron is more clutch scoring..not necessarily with jumpshots..but he'll get his, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom