Cavaliers @ Celtics- Opening Night on TNT - Tuesday 8PM ET

PP ain't throwing anything up but tears right bout now...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
... I really don't like the Celtics, but
pimp.gif

U best believe this whole little introduction is hypin Lebron up more then anything.

Dudes gonna %%%$ allll ovver everyone GET READY

damn pierce is really happy. Can't blame him he stuck with them through those bad seasons

im confused.. im all for players heart and emotion... but why is this dude crying.. You cry when you lose or in excitement after you won.. but its been like 4months..

I respect Paul Pierce.. but there really is no need to be crying

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

im confused.. im all for players heart and emotion... but why is this dude crying.. You cry when you lose or in excitement after you won.. but its been like 4 months..

haven't realized he's an attention $$$%+?

hahah.. that would go to 1 of 2 players and there name is Kobe Bryant.. Lebron James

Paul Pirce is all of a sudden the best player in the world. when for 10 years he led his own team to lottery visits. Gets Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, someveterans and a better coach and now hes the best player in the world.

That is one of the stupidest things Ive ever heard.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

U best believe this whole little introduction is hypin Lebron up more then anything.

Dudes gonna %%%$ allll ovver everyone GET READY

Can't you just let them celebrate without bringing Lebron into this?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

im confused.. im all for players heart and emotion... but why is this dude crying.. You cry when you lose or in excitement after you won.. but its been like 4 months..

haven't realized he's an attention $$$%+?

Seriously. Ray Ray give him some tips for getting a movie role.

4 real man the hell up.. you dont see KG ray allen or doc rivers crying.. there is absolutely no need for paulina to be crying.. he deserves that nickname now

chuck: "paul pierce was cryin' b/c he gotta guard lebron"
roll.gif
roll.gif
why u gotta do the truth like that chuck?

Refuse2Lose24 wrote:
4 real man the hell up.. you dont see KG ray allen or doc rivers crying.. there is absolutely no need for paulina to be crying.. he deserves that nickname now

It'll be ok.

Y'all od'n about dude crying I mean that man went from 24-58 2nd worst record in the league only to receive the 7th draft pick drafting Randy Foye togetting a great cast and winning the chip... Let that man live
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom