Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

it is safe to say that if the cavs win this championship this year that will be it

cause orlando and boston next year>>the frauds
roll.gif
I think the Lakers best chance is this year, after this year, Orlando,Boston,Cleveland>Lakers
the lakers best chance was last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

cleveland will not be on the same level as orlando and boston
LBJ is 24 years old
happy.gif
Ilgauskas is 33 or 34
smith 34
wallace 34

their performance will go down next year. book it.
Lebron by himself wont be able to get past Orlando or Boston next year.
Ray Allen is 33, KG is 33, Big Baby and Powe might not come back. Big Ben and Smith dont play big mins anyway, and when they do, they dont do much. Orlando will improve, we'll have to see what moves the Cavs make in the offseason
Ray Allen and KG are arguably the 2 best conditioned athletes in the NBA
Smith is HUGE cause he spreads the floor and lets Ilgauskas get some rest. Without Smith you have to play Ben and dude is a liability on offense.
Don't compare a fit KG and Ray to a flabby 8 footer with a history of foot problems.
laugh.gif
You really talking about how great Joe Smith is? He wasbought out by the Thunder...enough said. Basically, the Cavs are starting Varejao and Z, with Wallace and Joe Smith coming off the bench
sick.gif
...If anything, the Cavs make improvements in the frontcourt next year

Some people in this thread are incredible. Why is kobe and the lakers even brought up in this thread? To the laker fans that came and in gave props withoutmaking comparisons
pimp.gif
. To the cavs fans that relished that shot and win without making comparisons
pimp.gif
. Some Laker fans and Cavs fans are ridiculous to saythe least.

Props to Lebron and the cavs. Dude did what he had to do. Superstar and MVP. Game 3 will be fun to watch.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Why aren't the same dudes saying Cavs won't win in OTown, Magic in 5, say the same thing about the Lakers heading to Denver?
laugh.gif

Hmmmm..
the Cavs are SEVERELY mismatched against Orlando. these mismatches will only be magnified when they're playing on the road.

i just can't see Orlando laying an egg at home.

with Denver not exactly being a "stronghold" in the playoffs (especially against LA), and them still being coached by George Karl, and LA being agreat road team, i like LAs chances to take on in Denver a little better than i like CLEs chances to take one in ORL.

the cavs got a real problem going in to orlando

lebron saved his team from a 2- 0 loss

right now it seems that theres a better chance of a nuggets vs magic series finals

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Fundamental21Ticket wrote:
Reggie is out of his mind. You can analyze every scoring play in the NBA and critique what the defender did wrong.
Agreed. I don't really think Turk played horrible D. Orlando was up 2, Lebron feinted going to the hoop so he had to protect against that 1st. Just a GREAT shot by the MVP
pimp.gif

the problem was not really Turk. Dude really can't play defense cause he got that Gasol type flailing arms defense.

The problem was that PIETRUS was not on him. Pietrus blocked mr. clutch and made him travel on the previous two possessions. Makes no sense why turkoglu was onhim.
*@+% i would have put howard on him over Turk.

Hedo did a fine job IMO.

Like SVG, i was thinking the Cavs would try to throw a lob to Lebron like against the Pacers.

Rashard have been up on Mo to disrupt any pass, that is what cost them.

If so Mo would have had to either pass to the corner, back, or lob over Rashard to LeBron.

Forcing a lob would have allowed Hedo to close the ground Bron created not allowing him a clean look.

Orlando is still going to take the series though because they play very well at home .

But Cavs fans ...

Did you ever stop to think that if Orlando won one game at Cleveland ,
& ALMOST won another at Cleveland ,
that CLE will have a hard time beating them in these next two games ?

Orlando only gets better at home ...
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Some people in this thread are incredible. Why is kobe and the lakers even brought up in this thread? To the laker fans that came and in gave props without making comparisons
pimp.gif
. To the cavs fans that relished that shot and win without making comparisons
pimp.gif
. Some Laker fans and Cavs fans are ridiculous to say the least.

Props to Lebron and the cavs. Dude did what he had to do. Superstar and MVP. Game 3 will be fun to watch.
i nominate u to represent all threads involving kobe,lakers cause he is a true fan.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
who else left they tv on tnt and watchin Rumble in the Brronx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta go t osleep on this note
Mine is still on TNT.

I'll be damned if I switch to ESPN, *turns on 2k9*

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mine is still on TNT.

I'll be damned if I switch to ESPN, *turns on 2k9 NCAA*
same

ORLANDO DID RECOVER FROM A DEVASTATING LOSS BY BOSTON...

BUT THAT WAS W/O BOSTONS BEST PLAYER...

THIS IS A DIFFERENT SITUATION TO SAY THE LEAST...

Originally Posted by CP1708

I dunno though, what was better, Bron's shot, or immediately thereafter Collins quickly mentioning that he coached Mike before they went off the air?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He almost forgot to fill the quota
laugh.gif

But Cavs fans ...

Did you ever stop to think that if Orlando won one game at Cleveland ,
& ALMOST won another at Cleveland ,
that CLE will have a hard time beating them in these next two games ?

Orlando only gets better at home ...
laugh.gif

Take your ugly hatin self elsewhere with your fake optimism
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Cavs could easily be up 2-0 just like ORL could be up 2-0

It is what it is. Orlando is not invincible at home. They lost to Philly at home and lost to Boston at home. Cleveland is better than both those teams.
Like Reggie Miller said, Cleveland should be able to get a game there and regain HCA.

i swear if Varejao wasn't backed up by the swarm, he would have flopped when lebron met him as Lebron came running toward him across the court.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

the cavs got a real problem going in to orlando

lebron saved his team from a 2- 0 loss

right now it seems that theres a better chance of a nuggets vs magic series finals

QFT

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mine is still on TNT.

I'll be damned if I switch to ESPN, *turns on 2k9*
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Me neither fam , me neither .

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs withelite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.
they barely won at home with REF HELP

less ref help+ on the road

step your bball knowledge game up

It is what it is. Orlando is not invincible at home. They lost to Philly at home and lost to Boston at home. Cleveland is better than both those teams.

So what does this say about yall then? They lost to Boston without KG and Philly at home but made yall look shaky in both home games where yallwere pretty much 'invincible'.

Not a good sign.

The Magic should have left Mickael Pietrius (The Michael Jordan of France) on Lebron during the last second play ...It was still a great shot by Lebron...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.
They wanna see the King fail
tired.gif

Blinded by the hate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom