Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Some people in this thread are incredible. Why is kobe and the lakers even brought up in this thread? To the laker fans that came and in gave props without making comparisons
pimp.gif
. To the cavs fans that relished that shot and win without making comparisons
pimp.gif
. Some Laker fans and Cavs fans are ridiculous to say the least.

Props to Lebron and the cavs. Dude did what he had to do. Superstar and MVP. Game 3 will be fun to watch.
i nominate u to represent all threads involving kobe,lakers cause he is a true fan.

Just calling it like I see it bro. Before being a Laker fan and Kobe fan, Im a basketball fan. And this was some damn good basketball.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i swear if Varejao wasn't backed up by the swarm, he would have flopped when lebron met him as Lebron came running toward him across the court.
2yziidj.jpg

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by November33rd

I will be livid if Mo ain't suspended next game
can i get a vid of what he did
It's a few pages back.

He basicall throws the ball at Dwight after he thinks he gets fouled.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.
they barely won at home with REF HELP

less ref help+ on the road

step your bball knowledge game up

I see you're a laker fan. Boston barely won last year at home against yall. They went in your building and got game 4. The Rockets beat yall in Game 1 and almost beat yall in Game 2. (sound familiar) and yall beat them in Game 3. Get ya Frank Lucas on and become a witness.
pimp.gif
My Man
the celtics were a better team than the lakers though
and the REF help factor was absent in those series
And Cleveland is a better team than the Magic
roll.gif
if they are better the magic then why did they need refhelp to win? it is obvious that they would have lost without gortatt's 2 blocking fouls, the lack of a tech on williams, courtney lee's"charge," etc, etc, etc
the magic even won game 1 despite ref help

the cavs may win this series but it wont be because they are the better team

damn some laker fans in here giving up a bad rap. our team is having a tough time against denver, lets worry about that because its pointless to talk aboutwhat lebron has and hasn't done when denver has been giving the lakers trouble.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Knight, everytime I hear about Cavs fans jumpin up and down about Laker fans, you're in the middle of it.

Bron just hit the clutch of clutch shots to win a must win playoff game, be quiet man. Let it go for a night champ.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I know right?
laugh.gif
, people need to kill all that "y'all laker fanS"..........NO, its 1 person talkin reckless in here and we all know thatis
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Dunno if this been pointed out...but this is the 4th game winner against the Magic this postseason. Sheesh...

i have no problem with the way hedo played D, my problem is with lewis not only did he not put pressure on williams if ur going to play so far off atleast cutoff the passing lane that mo had for lebron.

hell just flate out double bron and dont play the inbound if ur going to play off the passer like that

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Safe to say LeBron will be hittin the bottom of the **+!@ hole tonight.
pimp.gif
I wish his broad got more tv time
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

For sure my dude.

Where's the pic of her looking like she's got 2 basketballs under her dress?
nerd.gif

I'm too lazy to look for it among the billions of pics on my pc.
laugh.gif

crazy finish... i know you guys are talking like this turns the tide in this series... but you gotta think the Magic feel pretty good about what jut happened..they were 1 second and a miracle shot away from being up 2-0 on a team and heading home.

And sorry but there's just nothing you could do about that lebron shot.. it's one he hits in that scenario probably 1 in 10 tries.. you are okay withthose odds realistically.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Knight, everytime I hear about Cavs fans jumpin up and down about Laker fans, you're in the middle of it.

Bron just hit the clutch of clutch shots to win a must win playoff game, be quiet man. Let it go for a night champ.
wink.gif
I am not even talking about lebron. I am talking about the dynamics of the game
grin.gif

yeah lebron made a big shot, props to the cavs, blah blah blah

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Dunno if this been pointed out...but this is the 4th game winner against the Magic this postseason. Sheesh...

and people keep saying they are done for after tonight. come on now people they could have gave up a long time ago and didnt

This series looks more intriguing than I thought it'd be. At the start of the series I saw the Cavs taking this in 5, now i think the Cavs will barely wingame 7 at home.

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.
they barely won at home with REF HELP

less ref help+ on the road

step your bball knowledge game up

I see you're a laker fan. Boston barely won last year at home against yall. They went in your building and got game 4. The Rockets beat yall in Game 1 and almost beat yall in Game 2. (sound familiar) and yall beat them in Game 3. Get ya Frank Lucas on and become a witness.
pimp.gif
My Man
the celtics were a better team than the lakers though
and the REF help factor was absent in those series
And Cleveland is a better team than the Magic
i disagree.

Cleveland was better in the regular season against the entire league. but when playoff time comes, it's all about matchups.

Cleveland has been struggling to matchup with Orlando.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
who else left they tv on tnt and watchin Rumble in the Brronx
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta go t osleep on this note
I couldn't handle it
laugh.gif

I started going through my DVDs immediately, to find something better.

Back
Top Bottom