Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

This dude "it wasnt a swish, so its not clutch" Take yo +$* somewhere and go smoke some herb or something, YOU SOUND LIKE A DAMN FOOL.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

wasnt a swish....he shot too hard...kinda takes off some the clutch of it....

You do know that MJ is known for making that shot against the Cavs a while back in the playoffs.

That wasnt anywhere close to being a swish, Lebrons was more of a make then his.

You sir are a tard.

Just for empahasis... AMAZING shot :
2yziidj.jpg

Wow, wow and wow. Simply fantastic finish.

Secretly, part of me wanted Orlando to win JUST to see Bron defy the odds being down 0-2. But man....I did NOT think that shot was going in, especially afterMo Williams near miracle shot game one rimmed out.

Its funny....after Game 1 of the WCF and ECF, everyone was riding Bron for not finishing off the Magic in the second half and d-riding Kobe for helping closethe game. But now it's vice versa. Funny...

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

This has to be one of the most moronic statements I've read on this forum. And that says a LOT.

You females dudes gotta let go these feelings and fanboyism and recognize greatness...y'all sound hurt.Hate is not good for your soul.

Props to LeBron for saving the series for Cleveland...being down 0-2 and going on the road for 2 games would not have been a good look...

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

SMFH@ me missing this game.

Can anyone give me a recap of went down?
mad.gif
lebron just had his first mj moment in the playoff. 1 sec, down 2, inbounds to lbj, lbj shoots, and game over. cavs win. it was crazy!
Dont forget giving up a 20+ point lead at home. Plus Lebron was 2/5 from the field, with 5 Turnovers and 1 Assist in the 4th.

Mad props on the shot though, it was clutch.

Orlando has the better team, but Cleveland has the better player in the series. I wish the Magic had a healthy Jameer Nelson.

What a great basketball game to watch. Just my observations from a neutral stand point.

Originally Posted by November33rd

I will be livid if Mo ain't suspended next game

kid you are weird.. How do you get suspended for throwing the ball at somebody? It should have been a tech yes, but it wasnt called and they shook hands nextpossession...

Now don't get me wrong, i've been a magic fan since 91 with skiles there and before shaq came. Penny is my all time favorite player, lebron iscurrently my favorite player but magic are my favorite team, so game 1 was perfect for me. Lebron did great but we won.. Team comes before a player to me...

But at the same time I was not mad at lebrons game winner for the mere fact that I feel we have the cavs number and have had it all you. We are exploiting mismatches because the cavs are not switching well, we are knocking our 3s down, and we are playing at a good pace. I'd rather be playing from behind thenplaying in front with the way we lose leads...

Now I read every page of game 1 and game 2 so far and the hate is funny. People are so mad that he hit the shot and are not even a fan of the magic so I dontsee why it matters but I guess the hate in their blood just gives them stupid meaningless, childish opinions and comments expecially for CHI ILL,EARLY 90S,ROYAL AIRNESS AND A FEW OTHERS.. You people need to change your whole thought process. How is lebron a nobody, a scrub, a herbivore, unclutch, over ratedetc.... if thats the case then eduardo najera is the the best ever

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Just for empahasis... AMAZING shot :
2yziidj.jpg

The backboard/shot clock light going off mid air is so
pimp.gif
...On a different note, I honestly believe a GOOD AMOUNT of people saying "no big deal, Magicwill just move on like they did against Boston" have never EVER played a team sport @ a high level. Do ya'll have ANY clue how "high" theCavaliers roster is right now? I honestly believe this will be LeBron's defining moment of his career. Dude is heading right for where The Logo said waspossible. A shot like that is a STRAIGHT dagger in the Magic's heart. I'm not saying Cleveland is gonna dominate the rest of the series. I'm sayingthose types of "moments" with your teammates/brothers change things DRASTICALLY. Because of that shot, CAVS will win the series IMHO.

Had SVG had a brain he would have put Shard's 6'10" lanky @ss frame hovering over Mo Williams so he couldn't have even made that pass (insteadof Shard doing absolutely NOTHING standing in the middle of nowhere, not defending ONE person). But NOW,
laugh.gif
...I honestly feel LeBron/the CAVS have literallySTOLE ALL OF THE MOMENTUM & this series.
pimp.gif

Why are people slurping Lebron More.. for things that he SHOULD be doing on a nightly basis.. He is the best in the NBA, He is the MVP, and He is the ChosenOne, right.. Big time Players make Big Time Plays. He Made a buzzer beater with game 2 on the line. good work move on to game 3.. BSPN and some people here aremaking it like dude hit the 3 to win the title.

another thing, I know the cavs get a few more calls in their favor, bs flops, lebron charges and does travel but it's part of the game. His travels arejust more obvious..

I will not blame the refs for our loss at all. I feel that they could have called a little more our way but you gotta adjust to how the game is being called

souns like jordansondeck is another lebron james hater... I almost enjoy laughing at the logic and excuses people use to hate this guy

it was a great shot, but it's the magic's own fault they lost. turkoglu is not a great defender, why wasnt pietrus his defender? everyone in the wholeworld who they wanted to shoot the final shot.. why not double team him and let some other player take it, mo williams was inbounding the ball so the 2nd bestplayer on the team wasnt gonna shoot it... idiots.. own fault... but cavs fans should pat themselves on the back either, for letting the magic come back afterbeing down 23...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

im salty as hell

no lie when that shot went in i got goosebumps all over from head to toe

BUT

THIS WAS THE ONLY CAVALIER PLAYOFF GAME IVE MISSED IN YEARS

I SOLD THE TICKETS !##!

EPIC MOMENT! I know that guy enjoyed those seats.

this is a tough tough series. we gotta figure out how to keep these leads.

anyone know if TNT shows the whole game or just parts? my 2nd FML moment of the night was setting the DVR for 3 hours on the dot. it started at 8:30 andended at 11:30.

LeBrons shot was at 11:31, i saw it, but missed recording it. i need this game in entirety on DVD. i have every other game recorded. i got this too, justmissed the most important second of the season. anyone have it on dvd, send me a message

Lebron is just too damn good
smh.gif

It was only a matter of time until he made a game winner in the playoffs, and it came at the perfect time... This is the kinda victory that can carry over tothe next game... I'm sure SVG will have his guys ready, but this lost must hurt like a %%#@%!#$$%*+
laugh.gif

The Magic are a very good squad and they have a good reason to be confident seeing how both games at the Q were close.. But that GW could be a momentumchanger..

smh.gif
x
indifferent.gif
@ belle for selling his tickets.. what the +$%@ man
laugh.gif
.. (unless you had an emergency or somethin, then it'sunderstandable)

Shot was Aight.. I didnt see it live.. but

it was a great shot, but

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So this is what it comes down to, huh? When all possible angles of hate get impossible, when you can't claim that it was a crab dribble or slurpingfrom the refs, or that he passed the ball in the last seconds instead of taking the shot himself like in game 1, when it was a 100% legit buzzer beating shot,you start hating on the shot itself? Man, LeBron haters are incredible.. You truly amaze me.

IN....

CREDIBLE...

More incredible than the shot itself. You amaze me. There are no type of haters, of anyone/anything in the world like LeBron haters. Scientists should studyyour behavior to increase the odds of finding the hate gene so they can make future generations of humans less hateful.

Why are people slurping Lebron More.. for things that he SHOULD be doing on a nightly basis..

He should be making buzzer beating threes on a nightly basis?
laugh.gif
What player in history has been making buzzer beaters on a nightly basis?

You can rest easy LeBron haters though.. The Cavs are not taking this series due to his teammates being pure trash. Mo Williams made sure that the Cavscouldn't hang on to their lead with his bricks. So when the series is over you will be able to hate on this shot and say how it meant nothing because theCavs lost.

No way you can blame the D there. You just tip your hat cuz Bron is Bron.

This series just got real interesting...

Originally Posted by SHUGES
My homie SHUGES with the KILLA!
pimp.gif

"And in Akron my fellas they would throw things, NOT Coke Kings....this is KING JAMES!!!!!!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BRON is a LEGEND!!!!!!

I'm hella late but saw it at my girl's bar and man that shot was BANANAS!!!!

The last two minutes was crazy.� My BOYYYYYYYYYY HEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly, i was mad that Lebron took my boy Hedo's shine but man that was exciting.

Back
Top Bottom