Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

no...no emergency

i dont know what i was thinking seriously ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

well i guarantee you that will be tha last playoff game i miss!

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Shot was Aight.. I didnt see it live.. but

it was a great shot, but

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wasnt a swish....he shot too hard...kinda takes off some the clutch of it....

laugh.gif
So this is what it comes down to, huh? When all possible angles of hate get impossible, when you can't claim that it was a crab dribble or slurping from the refs, or that he passed the ball in the last seconds instead of taking the shot himself like in game 1, when it was a 100% legit buzzer beating shot, you start hating on the shot itself? Man, LeBron haters are incredible.. You truly amaze me.

IN....

CREDIBLE...

More incredible than the shot itself. You amaze me. There are no type of haters, of anyone/anything in the world like LeBron haters. Scientists should study your behavior to increase the odds of finding the hate gene so they can make future generations of humans less hateful.

Why are people slurping Lebron More.. for things that he SHOULD be doing on a nightly basis..

He should be making buzzer beating threes on a nightly basis?
laugh.gif
What player in history has been making buzzer beaters on a nightly basis?

You can rest easy LeBron haters though.. The Cavs are not taking this series due to his teammates being pure trash. Mo Williams made sure that the Cavs couldn't hang on to their lead with his bricks. So when the series is over you will be able to hate on this shot and say how it meant nothing because the Cavs lost.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW...who are all those quotes from? Silky Johnson?

silky_johnson1.jpg

Dudes taking away from the shot because it wasn't a SWISH? Are you %@@#@!# joking?

LeBron is awesome. The shot was great. The league better watch out...period.

I see what some of you were talking about.

Orlando could've defended the inbound pass better than that.

Simply tipping the ball would've ended the game.

Not taking anything away from LeBron at all, that was a great shot.

If the Cavs had another legit 6'8ish defender to put on Hedo/Lewis, it would increase their odds of winning the series so much.. Whenever LeBron guards oneof the two, the other kills them with 3-pointers. In game 1 it was Lewis, now it was almost Hedo.

The Magic are a nightmare to guard with this combo of 6'9-6'10 outside shooters, when they're making shots. It's a very unconventional lineupand teams aren't able to guard it.

eek.gif
That was an incredible shot. My goodness, freaking awesome!!! Thats gonna be on many a commercial..

I still see Orlando winning this... Cavs are choking away big leads like the 06 Mavs, needing LBJ to bail em out once again..

Mo Williams called it last game saying I need to step up, and this N shot 7-19
laugh.gif
He'd better find his groove

the cavs may win this series but it wont be because they are the better team
smh.gif

yeah, now I know why some NTers hate the Lakers or their fans so much. Logic like this. It's like only logic like this comes from LA-LA land andnowhere else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Mo Williams called it last game saying I need to step up, and this N shot 7-19
laugh.gif
He'd better find his groove

Correction. He shot 7-21. He scored 19 points. 19 points on 21 shots. This guy is a bum at worst or inconsistent at best. The Cavs aren't going anywhere ifhe is their #2 man.. Nor is any other team. There are bench players in the league that are better than him.. Well, at least the 6th man of the year.

PROPS TO LEBRON FOR MAKING THAT SHOT.... espn, nba, everyone is gonna eat this up.... i dont see how that magic is not gonna double on lebron.. why guard thepasser when you know who the ball is gonna go to when mo is passing the ball.... BAD DEFENSE BY THE MAGIC.. BETTER SHOT BY LEBRON... I ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT WHENCREDIT IS DUE... enjoy it real cav fans....

I love the change of tune on page 40 something.....

its like 5 pages of Hedo and then BAM
laugh.gif

SMH @ Bron...

"The other 23 isn't here anymore so we don't have to worry about him". NO I'm not taking that quote out of context!!!!

STAY IN YOUR LANE RUGRAT!!!

JORDAN > BRON.

Can't wait till the finals when Kobe puts this lame in his place.

damn... can't hate on that shot. speechless. And to think, Bron doesn't even have a post up game yet.. If he starts posting dudes up... he probablygonna avg 40

people acting like this was lebrons first big shot or moment in the playoffs. you could make the argument he traveled but i coulda swore he made 2 game winningshots in his first playoff series ever 2006 1st round against the wizards, i coulda swore he carried the cavs in the 2007 ecf when they were tied 2-2 againstdetroit and he carried his team in that pivotal game 5.

this was just another great shot by lebron and there will be many more to come during his career. (hopefully none at my teams expense though)

What a shot but can you imagine if the ref would have called an offensive foul on Bron when he got free from Hedo and nobody heard ituntil after the shot was made and during the celebration. (By the way, I dont think it was a foul for the record).

I live in Cleveland and I'm so happy for my best friend because he's the biggest Cavs fan I know and was so bumbed out from Wed game (He was at thegame). He tries so hard to turn me into a Cavs fan but he respects that I'm a Heat fan and respects Wade's game. He actually went to the 2006 NBAFinals with me in Miami and was rooting for the Heat. Shot, he still rocks his White Hot T.

great game. great shot by lebron. BUT...as a fan pulling for the cavs, you can't forget that this game should have never come to this. they had a 23 pointlead for goodness sake, and like game 1 they let a big halftime lead dwindle down. they absolutely CANT do that in orlando, a place where they struggled in theregular season. mo and delonte have to step up as shooters, and they have to find a way to contain lewis and turk in the 2nd halves.

Originally Posted by heat23

What a shot but can you imagine if the ref would have called an offensive foul on Bron when he got free from Hedo and nobody heard it until after the shot was made and during the celebration. (By the way, I dont think it was a foul for the record).

I live in Cleveland and I'm so happy for my best friend because he's the biggest Cavs fan I know and was so bumbed out from Wed game (He was at the game). He tries so hard to turn me into a Cavs fan but he respects that I'm a Heat fan and respects Wade's game. He actually went to the 2006 NBA Finals with me in Miami and was rooting for the Heat. Shot, he still rocks his White Hot T.
Here you go:
Cookie.jpg

J/K
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

wasnt a swish....he shot too hard...kinda takes off some the clutch of it....
This has to be one of the most moronic statements I've read on this forum. And that says a LOT.

Back
Top Bottom