Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

First B0RN , that's what I've been saying this whole time , but they don't want to hear it . The Cavs barely won at home ... yall expectations arereally that high ? I would kinda be worried if I was a Cav fan . :/

Originally Posted by Digger85

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly believe a GOOD AMOUNT of people saying "no big deal, Magic will just move on like they did against Boston" have never EVER played a team sport @ a high level. Do ya'll have ANY clue how "high" the Cavaliers roster is right now? I honestly believe this will be LeBron's defining moment of his career. Dude is heading right for where The Logo said was possible. A shot like that is a STRAIGHT dagger in the Magic's heart. I'm not saying Cleveland is gonna dominate the rest of the series. I'm saying those types of "moments" with your teammates/brothers change things DRASTICALLY. Because of that shot, CAVS will win the series IMHO.
yup thats exactly what i was saying before. that was that series, this is this series. that was straight demoralizing. who knows orlando might win this series yet but thats gotta be tough to get up for next game. i mean what more do you have to do to win a game?
you are so romantic
roll.gif

Jordan's shot on Ehlo was a defning moment for him. That happened in 1989. He didn't make it to the finals until 2 years later in '91.

I'm sure all Cavs fans want some kind of fairy tale story to be born out of this. But the fact of the matter is, the Magic came back down 23 points andlost the game by a bail out 3 from Lebron. Now, it was a great shot no doubt. But just remember the Cavs lost the previous game and barely won this one. Ontheir home court.

The pressure is still all ont he Cavs. They were the favorite since October. Magic are playing like they have nothing to lose.

So just be level-headed about things.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Jordan's shot on Ehlo was a defning moment for him. That happened in 1989. He didn't make it to the finals until 2 years later in '91.

I'm sure all Cavs fans want some kind of fairy tale story to be born out of this. But the fact of the matter is, the Magic came back down 23 points and lost the game by a bail out 3 from Lebron. Now, it was a great shot no doubt. But just remember the Cavs lost the previous game and barely won this one. On their home court.

The pressure is still all ont he Cavs. They were the favorite since October. Magic are playing like they have nothing to lose.

So just be level-headed about things.

wink.gif
idk about all that
i had higher expectations for the lakers, celtics, rockets, spurs, nuggets and even the magic just because how well theyre lineups are put together and howthey all have athletic role players.

the cavs were hott early in the season, but i didnt think lebron could lead a team like he has been doing

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Kneesh going hard to hate on Bron.. But she be having Bron avy's on aim
smh.gif

I wish i was able to check nt last night for the last minute of the game
laugh.gif

LeGod
pimp.gif

^ you serious?

have you seen the commercials? people been having the Cavs and Lakers in the finals since before the playoffs started!

as a Magic fan yes I am
mad.gif
about the shot but I'm confident in their ability to rebound since they lost last night on a "MIRACULOUS!" [/MarvAlbert] shot.

Magic execution down the stretch has been so magnificent word to Rawse! And yes, Turk is STILL more clutch than Lebron.

Cavs been giving away leads like charity. That's not gonna happen in O-town.

It's cool tho, next 2 games in sunny Florida. We'll see where y'all at...

@henz0 ...

That just goes to show that I'm not a LeBron hater though ... his fans are just ridiculous at times .

I don't hate on his game , at all .

Shut your !$* up anyway though .
laugh.gif

I really hope Magic pull this off... And I hope Denver pulls it off, so I can see a grown man cry (David Stern).

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ you serious?

have you seen the commercials? people been having the Cavs and Lakers in the finals since before the playoffs started!

as a Magic fan yes I am
mad.gif
about the shot but I'm confident in their ability to rebound since they lost last night on a "MIRACULOUS!" [/Marv Albert] shot.

Magic execution down the stretch has been so magnificent word to Rawse! And yes, Turk is STILL more clutch than Lebron.

Where are you right now? Earth? No.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

@henz0 ...

That just goes to show that I'm not a LeBron hater though ... his fans are just ridiculous at times .

I don't hate on his game , at all .

Shut your !$* up anyway though .
laugh.gif

CO $%*#!## SIGN

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

^ you serious?

as a Magic fan yes I am
mad.gif
about the shot but I'm confident in their ability to rebound since they lost last night on a "MIRACULOUS!" [/Marv Albert] shot.

laugh.gif
I don't get how this makes Bron so clutch tho. How many game winners does he have?

Why wasn't he clutch before

Neptune....Turk is more clutch than Bron. He's BEEN doing stuff like that. If I were a Cavs fan I can't say I'd be too confident heading intoORL....especially given how they played at home. I'm glad Bron hit that shot though...Akron would have went up in flames if he hadn't. And all the barswere nuts afterwards. Great basketball being played on both sides
pimp.gif

great shot, but Cavs fans really need to worry. This should of been 2-0. Orlando could of brought out the brooms

laugh.gif

no, where are you?
laugh.gif

because on Earth, Lebron is not clutch. That's one of the main knocks on him, is that he doesn't have that "killer instinct" like Kobe.

do you even watch basketball?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

great shot, but Cavs fans really need to worry. This should of been 2-0. Orlando could of brought out the brooms
Even if the series went to 2-0...

I HIGHLY doubt that the Cavs would have gotten swept
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by got shoes

Even if the series went to 2-0...

I HIGHLY doubt that the Cavs would have gotten swept
laugh.gif

This.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

First B0RN , that's what I've been saying this whole time , but they don't want to hear it . The Cavs barely won at home ... yall expectations are really that high ? I would kinda be worried if I was a Cav fan . :/
if that's the case they barely lost at home too.

his fans are just ridiculous at times .

what did certain fans do in the game one thread?

nope
link
  • Is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 28 points, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.
  • Became the youngest player (23 years, 308 days) and fastest (395 games) to reach the following totals: 10,000 points, 2,500 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 700 steals and 300 blocks.
  • Lead the Cavaliers in total points, rebounds assists, steals and blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett (MIN - 2002), Scottie Pippen (CHI -1994) and Dave Cowens (BOS - 1977) as the only players to accomplish that feat.
  • Is the only active player in the NBA to have five consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 points and became just the ninth in NBA history, joining legends Kareem Abdul-Jabar, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Dominique Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Alex English and Karl Malone all-time.
  • With his fourth season of at least 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists, James became the 2nd player in NBA history (Oscar Robertson) to post at least those numbers in four seasons or more.
  • Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on seven occasions, becoming the only player in the history of the award to win it seven times in a season.
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness because what he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

wait till more players take pay cuts to play with him and he starts to rack up some jewlery because he sure as hell doesnt have a pippen or a shaq.

did i mention dude was 24????

I got a serious question. First, I am from Akron.. so you know where I stand already with LeBron. Is it the pride issue for you guys, not wanting admit thathe's headed down the road of being the best, and or one of the best to ever play the game. What's against this man besides the lack of a chip? He haslived up to the hype, and gone past that.. we all knew he was going to be a very solid player, but his dominance is unquestionable. I understand the issue ofpeople slurping constantly, but I just think they all want to bask in this moment. Some of you really need to come believers on the real. 2000 500 & 500 4years? I think Jordan did it twice? Can we at least say, (since people think he doesn't have help) he's the best player ever to do something byhimself of all time?

I just want you guys to reply with a serious answer if you can.. because really, all the stats, and moments like last night, should even add up in a blind manseyes. But people still $^&* on my homey, call him trash, say he's not worthy, not clutch, no heart, no jumper, egotistical... come on now. I knowit's hard cause you all grew up with Jordan, and Kobe's careers, so it's hard to just give this fairly new guy the crown, but some of you *^%$$@'s need to touch base with reality and the sense of now. Duke is getting better and better every year, and you are just sounding like a walking pillar ofsalt. Please, assist me, word to LeGawd James.

Originally Posted by Digger85

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly believe a GOOD AMOUNT of people saying "no big deal, Magic will just move on like they did against Boston" have never EVER played a team sport @ a high level. Do ya'll have ANY clue how "high" the Cavaliers roster is right now? I honestly believe this will be LeBron's defining moment of his career. Dude is heading right for where The Logo said was possible. A shot like that is a STRAIGHT dagger in the Magic's heart. I'm not saying Cleveland is gonna dominate the rest of the series. I'm saying those types of "moments" with your teammates/brothers change things DRASTICALLY. Because of that shot, CAVS will win the series IMHO.
yup thats exactly what i was saying before. that was that series, this is this series. that was straight demoralizing. who knows orlando might win this series yet but thats gotta be tough to get up for next game. i mean what more do you have to do to win a game?
yes...the same way iggy and young both made game winners and shifted that shifted the series to their favor
nerd.gif

and boston's own big baby's game winner shifted the series dramatically to their favor
nerd.gif

seeing a trend here??? game winners dont shake this magic teams spirit...didn't happened against those two teams and it definitely wont against this team.

now lets just watch and enjoy these games cause its obvious that no one can predict whats going to happened.....

as a magic fan i love this series...two great teams goin at it and not being a cake walk for either team is what playoff basketball is all about

and a side note...

i miss the magic threads where they went only 10 pgs and we actually talked about the game that just transpired and nothing more
frown.gif
...im not used to all this 80 page stuff...

^if they can barely win by 1 point with home-court advantage & the refs giving them damn near every call ... you really think they can do a whole lot inthe next couple of games ?

Take the shades off & look at the realism of the situation .

The Orlando Magic are a better team than the Cleveland Cavaliers . If the Cavs can lose 1 & barely pull off a win when everything is going their way ,there's a huge possibility that they won't execute when they're Away .

& its not what they did in the Game 1 thread ... its about what they do to everyone else in THEIR game threads .

nope
link
  • Is the only player in the NBA averaging at least 28 points, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists per game.
  • Became the youngest player (23 years, 308 days) and fastest (395 games) to reach the following totals: 10,000 points, 2,500 rebounds, 2,500 assists, 700 steals and 300 blocks.
  • Lead the Cavaliers in total points, rebounds assists, steals and blocks. He joins Kevin Garnett (MIN - 2002), Scottie Pippen (CHI -1994) and Dave Cowens (BOS - 1977) as the only players to accomplish that feat.
  • Is the only active player in the NBA to have five consecutive seasons with at least 2,000 points and became just the ninth in NBA history, joining legends Kareem Abdul-Jabar, George Gervin, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlin, Dominique Wilkins, Oscar Robertson, Alex English and Karl Malone all-time.
  • With his fourth season of at least 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists, James became the 2nd player in NBA history (Oscar Robertson) to post at least those numbers in four seasons or more.
  • Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week on seven occasions, becoming the only player in the history of the award to win it seven times in a season.
dude is 24
sick.gif

i grew up on mj and kobe has always been one of my favorite players, while lebron has never been my favorite player but i cant help but be a witness because what he does just doesnt make sense, like this past game when he basically dunked from the freethrow line which had me jump out my seat.

wait till more players take pay cuts to play with him and he starts to rack up some jewlery because he sure as hell doesnt have a pippen or a shaq.

did i mention dude was 24????

I got a serious question. First, I am from Akron.. so you know where I stand already with LeBron. Is it the pride issue for you guys, not wanting admit that he's headed down the road of being the best, and or one of the best to ever play the game. What's against this man besides the lack of a chip? He has lived up to the hype, and gone past that.. we all knew he was going to be a very solid player, but his dominance is unquestionable. I understand the issue of people slurping constantly, but I just think they all want to bask in this moment. Some of you really need to come believers on the real. 2000 500 & 500 4 years? I think Jordan did it twice? Can we at least say, (since people think he doesn't have help) he's the best player ever to do something by himself of all time?

I think thats 1 of the main things. He ain't on the level of other guys because of his lack of rings but skill wise and being able to dominateon the court there is nobody like him

I think a lot of people don't want to admit that he can be better than Mike. He's only 24 so he can get still get his rings.

Hell I don't want to admit he will be better
laugh.gif

people calling him LeGod or anything close to that are pathetic...so he's playing great and hit a clutch shot last night.. big deal.. he won the mvp for areason... now get off his nuts

I don't know why people hate on the dude so much, what he's done in 6 years is crazy. This guy is 24 with so many accolades, it's hard not toaccept greatness. The way he's developed his game over the years is just insane. 3 years ago he probably doesn't make that shot. He's great and Igive props where deserved, he's only going to get better

Back
Top Bottom