Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan . He's not Michael Jordan , but he's Michael Jordan 2.0 IMO . Every aspect of their game is similar ... & like I've always said ... how are people comparing Lebron & Jordan ????? Lebron is 3 inches , maybe 40 pounds bigger than that dude . He's more of a 'Barkley' than a Jordan . Period . Bron is dominant , but not in the same way MJ was . Not that I think of it , Lebron is just like Barkley , just with more hype & less personality .

Kobe is the closest thing to Jordan . He's not Michael Jordan , but he's Michael Jordan 2.0 IMO . Every aspect of their game is similar ... & like I've always said ... how are people comparing Lebron & Jordan ????? Lebron is 3 inches , maybe 40 pounds bigger than that dude . He's more of a 'Barkley' than a Jordan . Period . Bron is dominant , but not in the same way MJ was . Not that I think of it , Lebron is just like Barkley , just with more hype & less personality .
wow u must never watch basketball in your life b/c that's the dumbest post i've read on NT regarding sports comparisons.

I seriously don't know what's worse, Kobe stans or Lebron stans.
smh.gif

That's exactly how I feel when people compare MJ & Lebron also .

They don't play nearly the same IMO , & that was the point I was trying to make .

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

FIRST B0RN wrote:

smh.gif

im saying

Good question.. But I know what's worse between Kobe haters and LeBron haters... The latter. You had a dude in here saying that his shot wasn'tcompletely clutch because it wasn't a clean swish. Say what you want, but Kobe has never gotten hate quite like this.

As for the stans, yeah, LeBron definitely has a lot, but if you don't mind telling me, please explain to me why it is so shocking for you to see stans fora guy who is averaging 34.7 points on 55% shooting, 8.8 rebounds and 6.7 assists at the age of 24 so far these playoffs? What do you think would be a moreappropriate way of pointing attention to this?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

FIRST B0RN wrote:

smh.gif

im saying

Good question.. But I know what's worse between Kobe haters and LeBron haters... The latter. You had a dude in here saying that his shot wasn't completely clutch because it wasn't a clean swish. Say what you want, but Kobe has never gotten hate quite like this.

As for the stans, yeah, LeBron definitely has a lot, but if you don't mind telling me, please explain to me why it is so shocking for you to see stans for a guy who is averaging 34.7 points on 55% shooting, 8.8 rebounds and 6.7 assists at the age of 24 so far these playoffs? What do you think would be a more appropriate way of pointing attention to this?
LIES

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Bigmike23 wrote:

FIRST B0RN wrote:

smh.gif

im saying

Good question.. But I know what's worse between Kobe haters and LeBron haters... The latter. You had a dude in here saying that his shot wasn't
completely clutch because it wasn't a clean swish.
Say what you want, but Kobe has never gotten hate quite like this.

As for the stans, yeah, LeBron definitely has a lot, but if you don't mind telling me, please explain to me why it is so shocking for you to see stans for
a guy who is averaging 34.7 points on 55% shooting, 8.8 rebounds and 6.7 assists at the age of 24 so far these playoffs? What do you think would be a more
appropriate way of pointing attention to this?
LIES

Please tell me when was there EVER a similar comment about a Kobe shot? What shot was that? It's one thing to try and hate via the crab dribble and refapproach.. But when the shot is 100% legit without any discussion about traveling or the refs, to hate on the shot itself in this fashion is really taking itto far. And it's not like LeBron's shot had a lucky bounce like Allan Houston in 99 against the Heat, it just happened to scratch the rim on its wayin.. Yet despite all this haters still found an angle to hate. Like I said, say what you want, but Kobe has NEVER gotten hate like this. Writing"lies" in huge letters won't make it more true.

That's exactly how I feel when people compare MJ & Lebron also .

They don't play nearly the same IMO , & that was the point I was trying to make .
they don't compare how they play... its the dominance and ability to be great they compare. And if you are denying him of either, youobviously are a stan or a hater.

They always compare Bron to Big O. Always.

what are the rules for the inbounder? mo williams definitely did a lil shuffle before passing to lebron. are they allowed to shuffle their feet or they have tobe still or is it a violation?

maybe nitpicking on the rules, but there have been other ridiculous calls and non calls.

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

what are the rules for the inbounder? mo williams definitely did a lil shuffle before passing to lebron. are they allowed to shuffle their feet or they have to be still or is it a violation?

maybe nitpicking on the rules, but there have been other ridiculous calls and non calls.

I didn't see much of a shuffle, but as an inbound passer, you can move as much as you want as long as your foot does not touch or cross the line. If so,you get called for a traveling violation.

OMG! LMFAO! That is literally the worst comparison I've ever heard in my entire life.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
LBJ is "JUST LIKE" Charles Barkley?
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
The more you type, the more you prove your ignorance/complete lack of knowledge of the game. Wait, aren't you the chick that started a thread in Generalabout how you were going to commit suicide? Why am I even bothering.

Ok, mrben...i know back in the day to always keep still but see that in all levels of bball so I guess it wasnt that much of a big deal, unless he crosses theinbound line, and there was nothing that stated he had to be still in the nba rulebook.
thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom