Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

im going to say a....
CAVS win...
grin.gif

but mo, delonte and co. have to step it up BIG TIME!
i dont think lebron can take over the 4th again...

if the cavs win in orlando, they WIN the series....

Well, I think we are going to close it out tomm. I just can't see cleveland being able to pull off 2 games in a row, especially with the magic having aclose out game at home. They need to get howard involved early and try not to fall behind like they've been doing in cleveland. I expect a big game fromturk,lewis and dwight.....also from lebron.

I think we're gonna win, and suprise many people in the finals.

I hope the Cavs get this game 'cause I want a gm 7.

Wouldn't be surprised if Orlando hits like 15 threes and Howard gets 22 and 20, though.

Come on, Bron. Drop 50.

Originally Posted by CP1708

All these people predicting Stern is going to get the Cavs into the finals, what is your go to move going to be if the Magic actually do win game 6?

Ya'll gonna switch it up to Bron couldn't get it done, the check didn't clear, Stern hates Phil Knight??????

I mean, if Lakers/Cavs happens, everyone be like "I knew it, told ya, fixed, etc"

But if one of em doesn't make it, I'm guessing nobody will say anything about how they were wrong will they?
nerd.gif
stern doesn't fix the whole game...but if the game is close say cavs up or down 1, lebron will get some miracle calls and head to the freethrow line. At that point its up to lebron to make the FTs to win the game.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

9gjccy.jpg

OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Don't do us like that Chester! (I honestly couldn't help butLMFAO @ that)
pimp.gif

Moving on, I said it before and I'll say it again...this is ORL's game 7. They lose this one, THEY ARE FINISHED (No way in hell they are winning @ theQ in a game 7). You CAVS/LBJ haters can quote me on that! BUT, before we can come back home, we are gonna have to play the game of the year. Everyone, and Imean EVERYONE is going to need to step up. Mo needs to shoot 40-45% from the field minimum with +20 pts again. Delonte needs to get 15 or so. My man BOOBIEneeds to hit @ least 3 3's tomorrow (I see him getting that swag back!
pimp.gif
). Z, Andy, Ben & Joe (WHY THE %$$% HAS JOE BEAST BEEN GETTING NO RUNLATELY?!
mad.gif
) just need to wrap D12 up & make him earn them @ the line. Game 4 where he couldn't miss was an aberration. If we can get 25+ points outof these 4 dudes, it will be HUGE.

And on to LeBron...not too much needs to be said. Most dominant player on the planet. If our supporting cast takes care of business (above), and I knowthat's a big IF (considering the match up problems & the way this series has gone), LeBron will take the game into his own hands and just finish themoff. Nobody can guard him which is pretty evident after watching game 5 (& I don't want to here the ref bull @#+@). Also, Bron Bron NEEDS to guard Hedothe MAJORITY of the game. Quit %%*%@#+ around with him on Mr. AND-1 already!

If the CAVS can SOMEHOW pull this off down in Disney World, we are headed to The 2009 NBA Finals...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...& it will be looking like this onceagain IN CLEVELAND:

2w7n9yh.jpg

EDIT: If CAVS win, thread will easily be >100 pgs (unless the game is crazy)...If Magic win, this thread will be well 200> pgs
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
(NT NEVERfails...)

Lets go, We need everyone to step up, Lebron can't do it by himself again, we need

- Mo To be Mo
- Delonte to drop a big situational buckets
- Please Z hit your shots so Dwight does not camp out in the paint all day.
-Can we please give Joe Smith some P.T.

On Saturday, it will be 2 years to the day that Daniel Gibson had his monumental game in game 6 of the ECF two years ago, hopefully he can rekindle some ofthat "magic" tomorrow because we are going to need it.

Lets go Cavs

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

We have the momentum going into game 6...
Momentum? Nah, there's no momentum here.

Anyways,
1) LeBron needs to guard Turk/Lewis all game!
2) Role players gotta come out aggressive and the Cavs have to put the foot on the gas all game!
2) Go Cavs!

The Magic have gotta treat this like it's a game 7 because i don't think they can win another game at the Q.

All the pressure is on the Magic, and we'll see what they're made out of tomorrow..

If Dwight stays out of foul trouble, then the Magic have a good chance at winning... They need him on the floor... Let's see if Skip can shoot better than10%
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanna see a well-officiated game, without any doubt to who the winner is... Should be a good one..

I wonder, seriously, if Lebron was to get a major injury, (not wishin that on him in any way, shape, or form) what Cleveland's record would be
nerd.gif

I see it bein a close game up until the final 3mins when the ft's start to play a part. W/ 3mins left and Cavs down by idk 7, Lebron gets the ball, driveslike he has no license, get a tick tack foul, and goes 75% from the line. Verajao fouls out after D12 bangs on him for the umpteenth time.

I would like to see D12 take at least 2 charges on Lebron, to slow that drive down, or somebody for that matter.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Lets go, We need everyone to step up, Lebron can't do it by himself again, we need

- Mo To be Mo
- Delonte to drop a big situational buckets
- Please Z hit your shots so Dwight does not camp out in the paint all day.
-Can we please give Joe Smith some P.T.

On Saturday, it will be 2 years to the day that Daniel Gibson had his monumental game in game 6 of the ECF two years ago, hopefully he can rekindle some of that "magic" tomorrow because we are going to need it.

Lets go Cavs
i did not know that about DGibs anniversary. hope its a good sign

Why do cavs fans write such long a** essays? A simple "cavs by 10" would have been as good LOL. Anyway I see Cleveland winning this

After seeing Kobe advance to the NBA Finals, you best believe LeBron will try his hardest toadvance

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyways,
2) Role players gotta come out aggressive and the Cavs have to put the foot on the gas all game!
2) Go Cavs!

There's ALWAYS momentum...Anyway...Screw it...GO CAVS. If it ain't Lebron vs. Kobe, then who cares besides Laker fans?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Anyways,
2) Go Cavs!

There's ALWAYS momentum...Anyway...Screw it...GO CAVS. If it ain't Lebron vs. Kobe, then who cares besides Laker fans?
Magic fans?

If the Magic don't advance to the Finals, I honestly think that the ratings won't be as high as ppl expect. Everyone and their moms knows that the Cavsas a team aren't better than Magic, so how are they able to win 3 straight comin from a 4-1 deficit? That's my opinion though. Im sure ppl will begeeked cause it's Kobe vs Lebron but there's always gon be the talk about how Orlando got robbed. Same way Phoenix got robbed a few years back by SAand Sactown by LA even further back.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Anyways,
2) Go Cavs!

Magic fans?

Probably, but who the heck lives in Orlando? It's all just leftover Penny and Shaq fans from the old glory days.

Back
Top Bottom