Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

If the Magic don't win tonight they might as well pack it up because Cleveland will not lose on their home floor Monday night. The Magic need to give theirchecks to charity if they blow the series. Dwight needs to avoid getting into foul trouble and keep his emotions in check. He will get a technical in thisgame, no doubt about it. All braun no brain.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^Um, been there, done that. We don't want MVP trophies and best regular season record banners, we want championships.

laugh.gif
Exactly.

Now all the espn analyst jumped back on the cavs bandwagon. I can't wait for orlando to win tonight and see what they have to say. Jon Barry is an idiot,Michael Wilbon is and idiot, and Magic Johnson is just behind Reggie for the dumbest analyst of the year award

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

^Um, been there, done that. We don't want MVP trophies and best regular season record banners, we want championships.

laugh.gif
Exactly.
Basically. True fans don't give a *$%$ about accomplishments word to the PHX Suns Pacific Division t-shirts
smh.gif

They want banners hanging in the rafters.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

laugh.gif
Exactly.
Basically. True fans don't give a *$%$ about accomplishments word to the PHX Suns Pacific Division t-shirts
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

laugh.gif
Exactly.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

33xtt9w.jpg

Stan Van Gundy was telling the truth when he said "Varajeo & Wallace flop more than babies learning how to walk."

Cavs game is centered around watching Lebron shoot & shoot & shoot over & over again. I never seen a team flop so much in life. It's like theymade floping a critical part of their gameplan.

Charles Barkley said " Floping should be penalized and dudes need to start getting technical fouls for it."

I'm going to reunion so I'll be way to drunk to watch the whole game. I don't think they even have a tv but I'll try to keep up with the scoreon the phone.

Please end it Magic

Turk with 64
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Stan Van Gundy was telling the truth when he said "Varajeo & Wallace flop more than babies learning how to walk."

Cavs game is centered around watching Lebron shoot & shoot & shoot over & over again. I never seen a team flop so much in life. It's like they made floping a critical part of their gameplan.

Charles Barkley said " Floping should be penalized and dudes need to start getting technical fouls for it."
szd07o.jpg

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Cavs game is centered around watching Lebron shoot & shoot & shoot over & over again. I never seen a team flop so much in life. It's like they made floping a critical part of their gameplan.

szd07o.jpg
really all 3 of them fell now thats juss ridiculous
laugh.gif

let's go Cavs bring this series back to Cleveland! although, i don't want refs tarnishing this game though. Hope Lebron has a game similar to game 5.

^ to be fair, Hedo lowered his shoulder into Andy
grin.gif
, Z was taking a charge
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and..........I honestly have NO clue what Mo was doing on the floor.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LBJ actually flopped when he ran into the back of Z during game 5. Real talk, I think it was in the 2nd half.

But about 4 hrs til gametime.

Let's go Magic!

most players that flop are the ones that have no game.. they just made the nba because of their height and their hustle

most players that flop are the ones that have no game.. they just made the nba because of their height and their hustle

^ Not necessarily true fam...@ least 95% of the L has flopped @ least once in their career...Real Talk. If the refs are gonna give you the call, why not? Winby any means.

P.S.: I'm not advocating for flopping.
laugh.gif
...and yes, the CAVS are notorious for it.
smh.gif

^^ Your phone...lol. This thread goes at least 250 pages.

Chester said if the Cavaliers WIN, NOT lose. Reading comprehension FTL.
smh.gif
...If we win, this +%!+ ain't going past 100 or so, get serious.

Cavs are gonna pull of the comeback and win the next two. The other guys need to step and hit shots, and Varejao needs to stay out of foul trouble because hereally is the X factor in this series right now

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

This too...
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why the !!+@ was he playing like that against THE BUCKS of all teams, IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 3rd?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Anyways, I remember that #+#% was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom