Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

cavaliers fan when they tuned on their TV
c2f154eb85e3733b541315f1fe48dfcbb55f185.gif

Congrats to the Magic.

Kind of figured they would breeze past the Cavs considering they were able to upset the Celtics.

LeBron's performance in game 7 vs Boston last year >>>>>> His performance tonight.

I had a feeling Dwight would dominate tonight after LeBrons performance in game 5.

Hopefully Bron decides to pack his bags for New York.

Really nice to see the Cavs lose again and dissapoint their fans.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

And after Kobe lost to the Celtics by 39 did HE speak to the reporters... no.

Exactly......NT I tell ya.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bottom line is that was a %#@+! move not showing up and going crying to his mommy, I lost a little bit of respect for Bron for his actions at the end of thegame.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif
Dudes are something else in this thread. Like Lebron is contractually obligated to speak to reporters after each and every game....

Dude's team lost the game and I can't fault Lebron after putting near 40 ppg during this series to want to get away from reporters after putting so much effort into the season and playoffs.

Still don't know why ya'll trippin over Lebron not talking to reporters...
laugh.gif

I didn't get to watch much of this game or the series as a whole.

Did LeBron get the ball in the post a lot this game? He had a lot of success there the last game.

Regarding the whole series, it didn't seem like LeBron had the impact on defense thaat you'd expect from the hype his defense received and someone thatfinished second in the DPOY voting.

I wonder what other 60+ win teams didn't make the Finals other than LeBron's and Dirk's Mavs?

So, will youth be LeBron's excuse for his post game conduct or will he get a pass? I'm really interested in Kamla and
that dude from ESPN's morning show's reaction. Hopefully they'll have 2 Live Stews on because Ione is a Lakers fan and the other likes LeBron.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Wow Bron not gonna even face the reporters...what a tool

Wrong. He did speak to reporters.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He sure did
I relished every second of that interview.

I enjoyed it but it did take guts from Kobe to do that interview.

I'm not mad that he's mad though, all the accomplishments and accolades cleveland had thus far, all for naught.

stop saying lebron has a sorry team. if your team wins 66 games, your team was doing SOMETHING right. dont you think? they just got outmatched. sorry %!@#happens. always next year, laker fans know that

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Exactly......NT I tell ya.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bottom line is that was a %#@+! move not showing up and going crying to his mommy, I lost a little bit of respect for Bron for his actions at the end of the game.

"It Sucks" LOL That is my favorite part.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

laugh.gif

I TOLD EVERY SINGLE BANDWAGON CAVALIERS FAN THAT THEY SUCK THEY BEAT EASY TEAM I MEAN COME ON NOW THEY BEAT D-PISTON ON THE 1ST ROUND

THE HAWKS ON THE SECOND

AND THEN WHEN IT CAME TO THE HARD TEAM THEY #!$+@%+ LOST I HATE THE CAVALIERS IM GLAD THEY LOST
pimp.gif

dont be salty cause ur team lost to the LEBRON 3 straight years in a total of 14 games...

seriously cavaliers fan
32326664bd7ab8c7aaeca318068746950efb9750.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom