roll.gif
roll.gif

HA, HA, HA,
HA, HA, HA,
HA, HA, HA,
HA, HA, HA,
HA, HA, HA.

That's all that I'm saying.

Oh, and ++%@ everyone who doubted the Magic and thought the Cavs were going to steam roll.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I didn't get to watch much of this game or the series as a whole.

Did LeBron get the ball in the post a lot this game? He had a lot of success there the last game.

Regarding the whole series, it didn't seem like LeBron had the impact on defense thaat you'd expect from the hype his defense received and someone that finished second in the DPOY voting.

I wonder what other 60+ win teams didn't make the Finals other than LeBron's and Dirk's Mavs?

So, will youth be LeBron's excuse for his post game conduct or will he get a pass? I'm really interested in Kamla and
that dude from ESPN's morning show's reaction. Hopefully they'll have 2 Live Stews on because Ione is a Lakers fan and the other likes LeBron.

I think the Pistons won 60+ the year we lost to Cavs in the East finals... I could be wrong though

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

And after Kobe lost to the Celtics by 39 did HE speak to the reporters... no.

Exactly......NT I tell ya.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bottom line is that was a %#@+! move not showing up and going crying to his mommy, I lost a little bit of respect for Bron for his actions at the end of the game.

NT not doing their homework before running off their mouth. LeBaby went home crying.

lebron-crybaby-banner-225x300.jpg

LeBron-James-is-a-crying-baby.jpg

Originally Posted by 731balla

LeBron just running off is NOT a good look for an MVP.

I want to see Sports Center comment on that.

I doubt they will though.

lebron-crybaby-banner-225x300.jpg

eqo67r.gif
People just don't get it.

We all know that he might be salty, etc.

But take the loss like a MAN.

The same way he dances, makes the "I can hit anything from anywhere on the court" faces after a circus shot. etc.

He has to be cool with at least 1 magic player.

Dude could of at least given Dwight props after the game.

He LITERALLY ran off.

What the hell is that.

Lets not baby him, he is a man.

Like I said, for an MVP it is NOT a good look.

I'm not saying that Kobe has never done similar things.

I'm just bringing Kobe into this conversation to contrast what used to happen when Kobe used to do this.

He would be subject of ridicule and would be labeled "immature" and "cocky" by the scoffing media.

So Cavs fans, be real before you so adamantly defend the "apple of your eyes."

Dude pulled a baby move.

As the face of the NBA that so many want to give him. Its not a good look.

ESPN won't comment because they ride this dude harder then Willie Shoemaker did his horses.

POINT BLANK.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Something I did real quick

2hg65g2.jpg

happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lawd have mercy
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
I'm dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shortly after this pic, LeBron was seen boarding a flight for Manhattan.

Ghenges, you need to post those screen shots from game one of all the Cavs fans saying this series would be over in 4-5 games
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

agold1002 wrote:

KoolKatz wrote:

laugh.gif

I TOLD EVERY SINGLE BANDWAGON CAVALIERS FAN THAT THEY SUCK THEY BEAT EASY TEAM I MEAN COME ON NOW THEY BEAT D-PISTON ON THE 1ST
ROUND

THE HAWKS ON THE SECOND

AND THEN WHEN IT CAME TO THE HARD TEAM THEY #!$+@%+ LOST I HATE THE CAVALIERS IM GLAD THEY LOST
pimp.gif

dont be salty cause ur team lost to the LEBRON 3 straight years in a total of 14 games...

seriously cavaliers fan

32326664bd7ab8c7aaeca318068746950efb9750.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

...Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

it's not that, lebron didn't even bother approaching any of the magic players after the game... he went straight to the lockers... dude always fails to give credit to the opposing team, he did the same thing against boston last year.

This aint college ball buddy.. How often do you see dudes shaking hands after games unless they're cool with each other somehow

Umm...after a playoff series? 95% of the time.

just thought i'd throw this out... i saved this sometime ago. a quote, from EnEyeKayEe

Cavs fan checking in (I'm unbiased)...this series is the #*$@! I can't remember the last game I watched that was as entertaining as game 2 LMAO ...since KG & Jameer Nelson are hurt, we're basically on cruise control till The Finals (I won't even mention that sorry +!* "team" from down south ). Here's to more HARD FOULS, techs, dudes acting hard when they are soft as baby poop (i.e. Luke Walton), & most importantly GREAT HOOPS. May the best team win
laugh.gif
take a seat young man.

I can't wait for ESPN First Take Monday
laugh.gif

Skip is GONNA GO IN!!!!

Jay is probably drunk at a bar poppin pills right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

stop saying lebron has a sorry team. if your team wins 66 games, your team was doing SOMETHING right. dont you think? they just got outmatched. sorry %!@# happens. always next year, laker fans know that

This season was great but our schedule was a it soft...and elite teams owned us....we lack bigs nough said and im from cleveland and we live by theres alwaysnext year!!!story of our lives...Lebron wont leave he will stay we will get our big and we will win a championship several in due time.Why would he go to NYwhere they are rebuilding when we only need one more piece of the puzzle get rid of Wallace,Wally,Boobie,Andy and get a real Big and we are in there...

Back
Top Bottom