Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

lebrick, leturnover, lewhistle, lequitter, lelame ....

laugh.gif
@ the last we've seen of lebron james .... sore loser

I'm glad the BETTER TEAM won. Dudes be biggin up Lebron like he the 2nd coming and dude choked. I guess he was shocked that he was actually gettin foulscalled on him. Just shows that his team is cheeks if he has a bad game. Looks like 1989 will continue to haunt Cleveland
laugh.gif
OOOOOWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

And after Kobe lost to the Celtics by 39 did HE speak to the reporters... no.

Exactly......NT I tell ya.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Bottom line is that was a %#@+! move not showing up and going crying to his mommy, I lost a little bit of respect for Bron for his actions at the end of the game.

NT not doing their homework before running off their mouth. LeBaby went home crying.

lebron-crybaby-banner-225x300.jpg

LeBron-James-is-a-crying-baby.jpg

LOL, easy ownage on that one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ay yall .

Wasn't belle in here the other day after the Cavs won ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Vh1 : 'Where Are They Now' *%+ _'s .

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Originally Posted by tmoney85

stop saying lebron has a sorry team. if your team wins 66 games, your team was doing SOMETHING right. dont you think? they just got outmatched. sorry %!@# happens. always next year, laker fans know that

This season was great but our schedule was a it (bit) soft
...and elite teams owned us....we lack bigs nough said and im from cleveland and we live by theres always next year!!!story of our lives...Lebron wont leave he will stay we will get our big and we will win a championship several in due time.Why would he go to NY where they are rebuilding when we only need one more piece of the puzzle get rid of Wallace,Wally,Boobie,Andy and get a real Big and we are in there...

kobe_wtf.gif

You win 66 games and use the schedule as a cop out?!?! Dude, log off now please...

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

cavaliers fan when they tuned on their TV
c2f154eb85e3733b541315f1fe48dfcbb55f185.gif

Looks at avy and sees a player that raped the Wiz for 112 mill yet hasnt played and recalls the CAVS sending his @$%*% $%! team home 3 consecutive years....looks to holler at Lakers and Magic fans only since their teams are still playing..

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Ay yall .

Wasn't belle in here the other day after the Cavs won ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Vh1 : 'Where Are They Now' *%+ _'s .

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the vh1 reference ... i swore this page would have jumped like crazy ...
lma0 @ kenny getting arrested
roll.gif

Lebron show some professionalism...youre the best player in the world and yet youre a poor sport...at least give your olympic teammate dwight some love...ivelost some respect for bron...you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day youre freaking 24 years old you got sooo much ahead of you...but showsome respect to the opposition...too bad ESPN wouldnt talk about this

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Lebron show some professionalism...youre the best player in the world and yet youre a poor sport...at least give your olympic teammate dwight some love...ive lost some respect for bron...you win some you lose some but you live to fight another day youre freaking 24 years old you got sooo much ahead of you...but show some respect to the opposition...too bad ESPN wouldnt talk about this

This is valid. I didnt expect him not to at least holler at D.Howard. Fact is this: NO EXCUSES.... CAVS lost to a better team.......

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

cavaliers fan when they tuned on their TV
c2f154eb85e3733b541315f1fe48dfcbb55f185.gif

Looks at avy and sees a player that raped the Wiz for 112 mill yet hasnt played and recalls the CAVS sending his @$%*% $%! team home 3 consecutive years.... looks to holler at Lakers and Magic fans only since their teams are still playing..

who cares 2 out of the 3 years you guys beat us cause you guys cheated lebron james gets away with traveling calls all this other *%+!#+#%
and plus gilbert arenas didn't played last 2 playoff series

Someone seriously needs to post a screen shot of that TNT gone fishin' graphic with Lil Penny lighting the Nike LeBron puppet on fire lol I enjoyed that

That being said, the Gone Fishin NT home made graphic in this thread takes the cake.

mYToAsterspeak
Howard can be guarded str8 up cause he HAS NO POST MOVES. You only double team people who DOMINATE the paint, not people who dunk hard in the paint. If you push Dwight 10 feet from the rim, he won't know what to do, and it's not like they feed him the ball a lot anyway
the Cavs are a very long team, who guard the three better than anybody else in the league, so they won't be giving up a lot of those
He dominates the paint on D for sure, but not on O. He's not even averaging more than 18 in the playoffs. He's not a dominate low post player on O, not even close, and never will be cause his fundamentals stink, all he can do is dunk and get layups.
He dominates the paint on D for sure, but not on O. He's not even averaging more than 18 in the playoffs. He's not a dominate low post player on O, not even close, and never will be cause his fundamentals stink, all he can do is dunk and get layups.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom