CAVALIERS V NUGGETS THREAD TNT 2/18

Originally Posted by Hugo

this going to be a good game

told ya
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good game Nuggets fans, looks like we didn't practice free throws over the break, oh well, lets start another win streak tomorrow, can't wait to see AJ play tomorrow

laugh.gif
LeBron looking like hes about to cry. Just storming off the court like last year in the ECF. But that was a real good game, especially between Melo vs. Bron at the end of the 4th and in OT.

Great game.
pimp.gif

Melo with the gamewinner.
pimp.gif

I liked how Melo and Lebron were guarding each other straight up for most of the game.

Great game... clutch plays by both teams.

Varejao I hate you so much, especially when you prove how effective and important you are.

I'm not trying to nitpick a team that just went on a 13 game winning streak, but free throws can cost you playoff games and tonight wasn't the Cavs night from the line.

I really like this Nuggets team, and I'm looking forward to seeing Jamison and how he fits with this Cavs team.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Great shot by Carmelo.

LeBron with 43, 13, and 15. Amazing.

Great game.

Great game and damn Lebron is just playing out of his mind!!

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Great shot by Carmelo.

LeBron with 43, 13, and 15. Amazing.

Great game.

Great game and damn Lebron is just playing out of his mind!!

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...
if he didn't run off the court everyone would of said he played an amazing game but his team sucks but now its how he ran off the court in a REGULAR SEASON GAME.... give me a break
laugh.gif

Im sick of Bron actin like a $@!#* all the time.

That mutha****a Melo took it to him. Great game.

40-15-10 was
pimp.gif
 though

Great finish to the game. I was hoping both teams could of lost somehow.

I give credit to Varejao but the Nuggets were doing some bone-headed things down the stretch that coulda cost them. That silly reach in foul by J.R. Smith and that lazy-looking pass by Kenyon Martin.

That boy Melo real though

amazing game
pimp.gif
really sucked not having AJ out there tonight but we sucked from the FT line and cost us the game...o well
on to the next one...

Back
Top Bottom