pimp.gif

dude gotta stop actin like that tho

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Great shot by Carmelo.

LeBron with 43, 13, and 15. Amazing.

Great game.

Great game and damn Lebron is just playing out of his mind!!

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...
if he didn't run off the court everyone would of said he played an amazing game but his team sucks but now its how he ran off the court in a REGULAR SEASON GAME.... give me a break
laugh.gif
Like Kobe hasn't walked away after a tough loss.....give me a break

I think some of yall on niketalk dont know ball or never played ball. WHo misses a game winner after droppin 40 15 13 and wants to smile and shake hands and take pics?

no nba great in the right mind goes over to shake hands after that +!%%.

YOu hardly see anybody shake hands after a reg season game. get over your hate for lebron you stans.

It is sickening to see the hate yall have for him and kobe over the dumbest +!%%.

great game overall

Free throws killed the Cavs, but LeBron taking those back-to-back 3s late in the 4th wasn't helping either.
However, this was an awesome game and Melo/LeBron did not disappoint, especially Bron with the 43-13-15.

I don't know why so many people fail to mention how this game might of been a Finals preview.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Great shot by Carmelo.

Great game.

Dudes in here enjoy seeing Lebron upset about missing the last shot for some reason though...
if he didn't run off the court everyone would of said he played an amazing game but his team sucks but now its how he ran off the court in a REGULAR SEASON GAME.... give me a break
laugh.gif
Like Kobe hasn't walked away after a tough loss.....give me a break
Kobe shook hands with Boston in the finals when they got completely massacred
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This may very well be the finals matchup.
I pray to God that it is, that would the most exciting Finals matchups to me.
pimp.gif

Also, I have no idea why NT enjoys seeing Lebron upset, its like you guys know him personally and have some type of a grudge against him or he beat up your niece or something. I doubt he just walked off the court again, but if he did it was probably the last thing on his mind with him having just slipped in an attempt to shoot a game winning shot. Just my opinion

Naw, it's because he walked off the court pouting like a little kid who got sent to bed early.
smh.gif

There's a difference between being angry and pouting like a little kid.

Personally, I don't care. I'm still a fan of the guy. But that %%@@ was funny.

Stop getting all sensitive. It was more funny than anything, Bron was looking like his dog just died.
eyes.gif
And yet again always bringing KB up in places where he has no place in.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Naw, it's because he walked off the court pouting like a little kid who got sent to bed early.
smh.gif

There's a difference between being angry and pouting.

people started hating on LBJ long before that

Great shot by Carmelo.

Great game.

laugh.gif
To me, it shows he gives a damn unlike some stars out there playing for checks
ohwell.gif

as a fan, i dont care if he shakes hands/storms off the court,etc. 

The top players are always the most competitive and have huge egos.

its ok...if the lakeshow loses tonight then the lead for homecourt is still maintained and thats all that matters
pimp.gif

Melo served em up. LB be actin like a 8 year old. Think he deserves a ring already. He got some growin to do still. And some practice he need to quit shooting he ain't MJ.

Carmelo made lebron his female dog
just felt I needed to mention that again

this would have been a nuggets blowout without all thoose touch fouls for lebron and against anthony

Great game.

sucks we lost, but melo is that dude
pimp.gif

gotta bounce back tmw night

Cavs - Nuggets finals would be epic.

can't think about that tho. gotta focus on gettin back on track and seeing what Jamison is gonna do.

congrats nugs fans

one love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I think some of yall on niketalk dont know ball or never played ball. WHo misses a game winner after droppin 40 15 13 and wants to smile and shake hands and take pics?

YOu hardly see anybody shake hands after a reg season game. get over your hate for lebron you stans.

It is sickening to see the hate yall have for him and kobe over the dumbest +!%%.

great game overall
Cosign.

Great to see Melo step up tonight. Lebron's face was priceless. Not sure why he would throw salt on an amazing performance like he had.

Nugs with the boune-back win. Melo always finishes the season strong and tonight was just the start. Billups was poised as usual.

Easy on the 'Melo made Lebron his *$*!#' talk.

Lets not act like Bron ain;t just put up 40+, 10+ and 10+ tonight.

They both did work.

Great shot by Carmelo.

Great game.

Na but that lil girly *@*@ he keep pulling whenever they lose needs to end. That *@*@ ain't cool at all. If you man enough to get your Farnsworth Bentley on during a game...be man enough to take a L in stride and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This may very well be the finals matchup.
I pray to God that it is, that would the most exciting Finals matchups to me.
pimp.gif

Also, I have no idea why NT enjoys seeing Lebron upset, its like you guys know him personally and have some type of a grudge against him or he beat up your niece or something. I doubt he just walked off the court again, but if he did it was probably the last thing on his mind with him having just slipped in an attempt to shoot a game winning shot. Just my opinion

There's no debating that he just walked off the court again, I don't know if you just weren't watching or something.  It's not that big a deal to me, but I think he should have at least given a nod to Carmelo walking off. Maybe he did acknowledge them somehow, but all the cameras caught was him storming off like a little kid.

Probably the worst loss I've had to deal with in a long time
frown.gif

It was a sought out game, both teams equally matched.

I was taught this when I played middle school ball, free throws wins games...
tired.gif

Still the best team in the league, by far..

Originally Posted by knightngale

Carmelo made lebron his female dog
just felt I needed to mention that again

this would have been a nuggers blowout without all thouch touch fouls for lebron and against anthony

were we watching the same game
nerd.gif
LBJ and Melo went step for step.....

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

great game overall
quit your crying. no excuse for that #!!@ it was a great game. two friends agaisnt each other. one went to give the other props while the other speedwalked out the arena.

it is sickening to see someone like you get so emotional for someone you dont even know. #!!@ was funny. quit crying like a #@*+#

if you dont think him speedwalking off the court was funny you got problems. look in the mirror if you want to find the true stan.

funny how you bring kobe up which nobody did until you did. insecure much?

you hardly see anyone shake hands after the game??? are you +#$!*%# kidding me? what are you 9?

penny your role model. doesnt mean you gotta act like a fairy like he is

oh and anybody who watches cavs games this year knows nobody on the cavs shake hands after the game, they usually all head to the back unless they stay to talk to a former teammate or whatever. BUT since lbj missed a game winner everybody needs a reason to hate

Back
Top Bottom