Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Now that they've taken care of NBA, they're going for the longest losing streak of any sport.

Man, they could really use some 475 year-old Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Shaq that is the same age (and poundage) to make them a whole different team.

Now that they've taken care of NBA, they're going for the longest losing streak of any sport.

Man, they could really use some 475 year-old Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Shaq that is the same age (and poundage) to make them a whole different team.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Don't feel sorry for em and neither should none of you. There is too much other "stuff" goin on in this world a whole lot worse.

mj2r0h.gif

stop it, were talking about sports.

i dont feel bad about the Cavs, you know why? because i saw alot of fans going wild and talking #*$% on lebron talking about we dont need him and all that nonsense.

was burning jerseys and all that other #*$% needed? nope, so now deal with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at cLeveland bein on of the best sports cities 

You're in Jersey bruh. Your team is on its way out........
laugh.gif

On top of that, you'll still be Jersey.
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
right now though jersey shore > cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont get upset, its not like we come up in here making bold face lies and statements

and i rather be from NJ then Ohio
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Don't feel sorry for em and neither should none of you. There is too much other "stuff" goin on in this world a whole lot worse.

mj2r0h.gif

stop it, were talking about sports.

i dont feel bad about the Cavs, you know why? because i saw alot of fans going wild and talking #*$% on lebron talking about we dont need him and all that nonsense.

was burning jerseys and all that other #*$% needed? nope, so now deal with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at cLeveland bein on of the best sports cities 

You're in Jersey bruh. Your team is on its way out........
laugh.gif

On top of that, you'll still be Jersey.
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
right now though jersey shore > cavs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont get upset, its not like we come up in here making bold face lies and statements

and i rather be from NJ then Ohio
pimp.gif

We need to start betting on how many wins they will get this year...................

Whats the 82 game season loss record btw?

We need to start betting on how many wins they will get this year...................

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

9-73 by either the 1972  or 1973 76ers.

had lebron stole their sole on opening night  they'd have a chance to break that  but they tried hard and played respectful for the first month of the season.

since the cavs breaking that record is outta reach, i'm hoping the wizards go 0-41 on the road.   they only gotta lose 16 more road games.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

9-73 by either the 1972  or 1973 76ers.

had lebron stole their sole on opening night  they'd have a chance to break that  but they tried hard and played respectful for the first month of the season.

since the cavs breaking that record is outta reach, i'm hoping the wizards go 0-41 on the road.   they only gotta lose 16 more road games.

9-73 is the all-time worst; the Cavs are sitting on 8 wins.

Surely to god they'll win 2 more games.

9-73 is the all-time worst; the Cavs are sitting on 8 wins.

Surely to god they'll win 2 more games.

Not sure if the Warriors play the Cavs again, but I wouldn't be too surprised if we lost to them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom