Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

How the hell did the ref not call that over the back?
eek.gif

the baseline ref is a former teammate of Byron Scott? This $#!# was rigged.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

"The basketball gods are smiling on the Cavs tonight!"

indifferent.gif

I think they're just ignoring this game, if anything. Cause the basketball gods been PISSED at Cleveland this past 2 months.

roll.gif
 Even the bball gods are a merciful god. He said i think i punished the city and fans for their backlash towards LeBron. Its so so sad that they are acting like they won a chip ah something. They probably going to have a parade.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The refs handed this game to the Cavs. Worst officiating I have ever seen
30t6p3b.gif
Shouldn't have even been close enough for the refs to effect the outcome of the game. 
Clips are a joke 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

The refs handed this game to the Cavs. Worst officiating I have ever seen
30t6p3b.gif
Shouldn't have even been close enough for the refs to effect the outcome of the game. 
Clips are a joke 

How the hell did the ref not call that over the back?
eek.gif

the baseline ref is a former teammate of Byron Scott? This $#!# was rigged.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

"The basketball gods are smiling on the Cavs tonight!"

indifferent.gif

I think they're just ignoring this game, if anything. Cause the basketball gods been PISSED at Cleveland this past 2 months.

roll.gif
 Even the bball gods are a merciful god. He said i think i punished the city and fans for their backlash towards LeBron. Its so so sad that they are acting like they won a chip ah something. They probably going to have a parade.

Really wanted the streak to last until the Wizards game, the anti-game 7 of the finals. Now it's not so interesting to watch that game.

Sucks for the Clippers though... Not a good look to be the team that ended the longest losing streak in league history.

Really wanted the streak to last until the Wizards game, the anti-game 7 of the finals. Now it's not so interesting to watch that game.

Sucks for the Clippers though... Not a good look to be the team that ended the longest losing streak in league history.

Time to restart the streak...Nah I'm playing, but should they really be celebrating like this for snapping the worst losing streak in NBA history? If they had taken care of business earlier it would've never gotten to this point.

Time to restart the streak...Nah I'm playing, but should they really be celebrating like this for snapping the worst losing streak in NBA history? If they had taken care of business earlier it would've never gotten to this point.

Back
Top Bottom