Cavs goin for history tonight...24 straight losses

Haters.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

LOL Cavs announcers are damn annoying
Announcer singing along with "Hit the Road Jack" after BD got tossed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...even though it was a rotten call.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

...even though it was a rotten call.

mjd77 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is not official Haywood the player of the game. His single (i think purposely) missed over-the-back call got the cavs the long sought win.

mjd77 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is not official Haywood the player of the game. His single (i think purposely) missed over-the-back call got the cavs the long sought win.

Originally Posted by LDJ

mjd77 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

that ol' delroy lindo lookin' %@#*! blew that call....should have been the Clippers ball down by 1...instead Jamison hits a 3
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

mjd77 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

that ol' delroy lindo lookin' %@#*! blew that call....should have been the Clippers ball down by 1...instead Jamison hits a 3
30t6p3b.gif

All these haters in here. So what if it was over the back, calls are missed all throughout a game and season. CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.

All these haters in here. So what if it was over the back, calls are missed all throughout a game and season. CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.
I wonder when's the next time you'll say that. I hope the Wizards beat you guys.

CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVS WIN CAVVVVVVVS WINNNNNNNNNN.
I wonder when's the next time you'll say that. I hope the Wizards beat you guys.

3a65fbad9a981edf5ff7d990597a366a.gif

3a65fbad9a981edf5ff7d990597a366a.gif

Good win. Hickson played a great game. He had one of the sickest blocks on Griffin. I had to get outta my seat for that one.

Back
Top Bottom