Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

It will take some time to incorporate these new players, losing your two top scorers is never easy.

But this is a long term plan, and for the better.

laugh.gif
@ Gary & C-Webb.

at the game tonight
smh.gif

all i can say is i hope my dude Nasty Nate is aight. i swear my heart stopped seeing him on the ground.
smh.gif

And yes as yall are saying, and i cant put it any better Tim Thomas is fugazi
smh.gif

without Jamal and Z Bo and Nate is streaky when it comes down to this but especially with him out today, we got NO scorers NOBODY can create their own shot.and i think wills secret is out cause Cleveland was forcing him left all game today and it killed him, he had mad TOs trying to go right when it wasnt there.In fairness its only his 2nd year and its only normal he has SOME flaws but he gotta work on that.

watching on TV I thought the crowd did not look like it had bought into the LeBron hype at all. There were a few cheers here and there, but the BOOS for theKnicks faaaaaaaar out weighed anything. Personally, booing the crap out of the home team is the last way to convince LeBron they are the greatest fans in theworld and that he needs to come play for them.

Furthermore, the seats were empty by the fourth quarter. Personally I found it quite hilarious. The crowd did not buy into it at all and this entire thing wasmedia driven tonight. I almost found myself disappointed. I was hoping for cheers and stuff every time LeBron did something but even then, he had a very quiet26 points with only one amazing dunk that finally drew some cheers.

What a weird game and night, as a whole.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

watching on TV I thought the crowd did not look like it had bought into the LeBron hype at all. There were a few cheers here and there, but the BOOS for the Knicks faaaaaaaar out weighed anything. Personally, booing the crap out of the home team is the last way to convince LeBron they are the greatest fans in the world and that he needs to come play for them.

Furthermore, the seats were empty by the fourth quarter. Personally I found it quite hilarious. The crowd did not buy into it at all and this entire thing was media driven tonight. I almost found myself disappointed. I was hoping for cheers and stuff every time LeBron did something but even then, he had a very quiet 26 points with only one amazing dunk that finally drew some cheers.

What a weird game and night, as a whole.
im sorry to care. So i should applaud the team that i pay $ to watch for losing a game miserably by 30. I like the NY fans booing i love it. itshows that we give a $%@%. i like how we know we spend dough to watch this team and if they cant perform they have a right to here it from us. #!!* theyre notdoing some community service $%@%.

As for Lebron a few chants here and there never really escalated. The Garden went crazy for him during intros though, after that the game was too boring foranything more. Got free tix for the next game vs the Cavs though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom