Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Yo I heard Nike is releasing a 100-foot billboard of LeBron sitting on the bench for the whole 2nd half...any truth to this?!?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know what this game reminds me of?

Browns killing the Giants a few weeks back.

We, (at least myself) were amped for that game on MNF only to be thoroughly embarrassed on National TV.

Who do ya'll think will lead the Knicks in scoring this season now that Crawford and Z-Bo are gone?

One of my biggest pet peeves. Dudes who live in a particular area, yet they root for another team. Maybe its just me but that has always irked me.

NYers who are Cowboys fans, Laker fans, etc...

As for our leading scorer? Maybe Q
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

You know what this game reminds me of?

Browns killing the Giants a few weeks back.

We, (at least myself) were amped for that game on MNF only to be thoroughly embarrassed on National TV.
True dat.
The Knicks always seem to stink it up in the national spotlight or in big games. Celtics last year. Lakers a year or 2 ago. Cavs with LBJ dropping fifty.Tonight. Etc....

true 3 blue:
One of my biggest pet peeves. Dudes who live in a particular area, yet they root for another team. Maybe its just me but that has always irked me.

People having that as a pet peeve is is one of my pet peeves.

People move, bro.

"Well yeah, if you move, then that's o.k."

So are you going to go around asking out-of-area fans if they moved to the area at some time?

Maybe dude in the pic is from CLE. Maybe he just moved to NYC a week ago.

Ska why do u always have to go against the grain?

Yes another pet peeve..... Let it flow brother, let it flow
laugh.gif
jk

23ska909red02 wrote:
true 3 blue:

People having that as a pet peeve is is one of my pet peeves.

People move, bro.

"Well yeah, if you move, then that's o.k."

So are you going to go around asking out-of-area fans if they moved to the area at some time?

Maybe dude in the pic is from CLE. Maybe he just moved to NYC a week ago.

laugh.gif
Ska goin' in

smh at hov's glasses, he wore the same one's when he came to cleveland, but they might of been red, smh

Back
Top Bottom