Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

i ant one to knock a mans style, but what the hell is wrong with jayz hair? i guess if u got the baddest B in the world on yo side u look how u want to

I don't know why people are booing. What the hell were they expecting? Anyone with half a brain could see this is how it's going to be for the largepart of the season.

good luck knicks....hahah...the king wants to win championshps not got stopped on the their homecourt and booed off hahahahahah....notice we still domintatedwithout lebron!

boobie mo and delonte are BEASTS

Yo I heard Nike is releasing a 100-foot billboard of LeBron sitting on the bench for the whole 2nd half...any truth to this?!?!?!

damn you beat me 2it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ NBATV halftime

LeBron isn't gonna ride the pine 2nd half. He won't let coach Brown do that to him
laugh.gif

He came to put on a show.

Just don't get hurt...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Yo I heard Nike is releasing a 100-foot billboard of LeBron sitting on the bench for the whole 2nd half...any truth to this?!?!?!

Thats supposed to be a joke right?....oh, here you go......
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I mean, seriously....Cats was on here saying that the Knicks minus LeBron were better than the Cavs

Good job getting it wrong.

It was the Knicks in 2 years minus LeBron > the Cavs in 2 years minus LeBron.

How you figure?

Most of the Cavs & Knicks on the court are the same one's you'll see 2 years from now

Chandler, Lee, Nate Rob, Duhon

Mo, Gibson, JJ, West, Andy

It is arguable, though.

I just don't know where you got this "Knicks minus LeBron > Cavs". That's just preposterous.
laugh.gif

Who wana bet 20 paypall dollars KJ don't get to 50.
I'm rootin for em but it's not gone happen tonight

I mean, seriously....Cats was on here saying that the Knicks minus LeBron were better than the Cavs

Good job getting it wrong.

It was the Knicks in 2 years minus LeBron > the Cavs in 2 years minus LeBron.

How you figure?

Most of the Cavs & Knicks on the court are the same one's you'll see 2 years from now

Chandler, Lee, Nate Rob, Duhon

Mo, Gibson, JJ, West, Andy

It is arguable, though.

I just don't know where you got this "Knicks minus LeBron > Cavs". That's just preposterous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, I meant to say Knicks minus LeBron vs Cavs minus LeBron

laugh.gif
My bad for not being clearer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same people gettin' tight butt over this were laughing at GSDOUBLEU'sfake article....

No one's upset over it...

It was just corny to me.

Trust me, if you would have come up with some clever !*!*, I would have been laughing. I got no reason to be upset.

But really, is this how it's going to be the next two years? Knicks fans vs. Cavs fans?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom