Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

I don't care who or what you on your team, nothing ever automatically equals title.

But you do put yourself in your best situation to win. LeBron would clearly do that.

I don't even know which thread to click on anymore, this @%+* is already beyond ridiculous, and we're just talking on NT.

I'm on my phone so I can't see anything, so if not already done Team knicks put up the lebron in knick uni on

any online live streams?
nerd.gif

Will defintely be tuning in to this. Hopefully chandler can have a solid first and second half

You really gotta feel bad for Cavs fans tonight. Watching this game will be the equivalent of Jennifer Aniston watching Brad Pitt leave everyday for work toshoot Mr. and Mrs. Smith - you know your man is hangin out with someone more attractive, and there's not much you can do to stop him from leaving you.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

You really gotta feel bad for Cavs fans tonight. Watching this game will be the equivalent of Jennifer Aniston watching Brad Pitt leave everyday for work to shoot Mr. and Mrs. Smith - you know your man is hangin out with someone more attractive, and there's not much you can do to stop him from leaving you.

+1 on the analogy.

Yo we got the Knicks game in spanish....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.*********/lotfi2035000
As we get closer to the game we should get a link
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

You really gotta feel bad for Cavs fans tonight. Watching this game will be the equivalent of Jennifer Aniston watching Brad Pitt leave everyday for work to shoot Mr. and Mrs. Smith - you know your man is hangin out with someone more attractive, and there's not much you can do to stop him from leaving you.

+1 on the analogy.

+2

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

am i the only knick fan who doesnt want lebron here?
It will be good to have a player like him on the Knicks. Don't doubt that. I'm just not sure why everyone's so excited abouttonight's game. I really don't get it. Ain't nothing changing for another two full years, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom