Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30pm ET vol. Media Circus....

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

am i the only knick fan who doesnt want lebron here?
It will be good to have a player like him on the Knicks. Don't doubt that. I'm just not sure why everyone's so excited about tonight's game. I really don't get it. Ain't nothing changing for another two full years, if at all.
eyes.gif

The crowd at MSG don't get a lil hyped for Kobe when he come or hyped when MJ came??
Lebron creates at least a lil hype as is.... now throw in the fact that he might be PLAYING as a Knick in the future??? Game over.

Yep. The Garden crowd LOVES a show. They definitely enjoy watching someone who they know loves to play at MSG and actually backs up their words. Mike. LBJ. 24.That's the short list. Maybe Reggie too. But Reggie never had the type of scoring binges that those other guys had. (Not consistently at least).

That's a damn disgrace that palming wasn't called on LeKnick a second ago.
laugh.gif

Dude payin like a 10k fine just fr wearin them kicks,lol.

Remember MJ used 2 catch fines cuz his joints didn't go with the team rules

The block was
eek.gif

And dude is heating up already... He's everywhere. Couple of 3s, couple of assists, couple of boards, a block....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

You really gotta feel bad for Cavs fans tonight. Watching this game will be the equivalent of Jennifer Aniston watching Brad Pitt leave everyday for work to shoot Mr. and Mrs. Smith - you know your man is hangin out with someone more attractive, and there's not much you can do to stop him from leaving you.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too good.

Nate-Rob

roll.gif

If he would have dropped that on Bron's head, though...
smokin.gif

I'm pretty sure the place would have imploded.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ill4eva

You really gotta feel bad for Cavs fans tonight. Watching this game will be the equivalent of Jennifer Aniston watching Brad Pitt leave everyday for work to shoot Mr. and Mrs. Smith - you know your man is hangin out with someone more attractive, and there's not much you can do to stop him from leaving you.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too good.
Soo true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom